DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insurance Analytics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Insurance Analytics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 12.6%.
Claims Management, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.9 Billion by the year 2025, Claims Management will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 13.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$333.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$398.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Claims Management will reach a market size of US$432.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 12.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Applied Systems Inc.
- Birst, Inc.
- BOARD International
- Bridgei2i Analytics Solutions
- Guidewire Software, Inc.
- Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- LexisNexis Group Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MicroStrategy, Inc.
- OpenText Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Palantir Technologies
- Pegasystems, Inc.
- Prads Inc.
- Qlik Technologies, Inc.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Tableau Software, Inc.
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
- Verisk Analytics, Inc.
- Vertafore, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Increasing Demand for Digitalization, Advanced Analytics, Automation and AI in Insurance Sector Drives Growth for Insurance Analytics Market
- On-Demand Insurance Goes Mainstream
- Leading Insurance Software Vendors in the Global Insurance Analytics Market
- Global Insurance Market for the Year 2019: Percentage Share Breakdown of Value Sales by Leading Vendors
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Insurance Analytics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rapid Shift from Report-Driven Strategy to Data-Driven Decision Making in the Insurance Sector Propels Growth for Insurance Analytics
- Global Internet Data Generated Per Minute by Various Apps for the Year 2018
- Fast Adoption of Advanced Insurance Analytics Techniques: An Opportunity Indicator
- Global Big Data Market: Revenues in US$ Billion by Segment for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Increasing Demand for Innovative Insurance Analytics Tools and Services Lead to Growth
- Growth in Adoption of AI and IoT in Insurance Sector Augurs Well for Insurance Analytics Market
- Global IoT Connected Devices Market: Breakdown of Installed Base in Billion for the Years from 2015, 2018, 2021, and 2024
- Global AI Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2015, 2018, 2021, 2024
- Consumer IoT Offers Significant Growth Opportunities for Insurance Analytics Market
- Global IoT Market: Spending in US$ Billion by Segment for the Year 2019
- IoT Faces Data Management, Security and Ownership Challenges in Insurance Analytics Market
- Product Overview
- Insurance Analytics: An Introduction
- Insurance Analytics: Business Applications
- Process Optimization
- Risk Management
- Customer Management and Personalization
- Claims Management
- Insurance Analytics by Type
- On-Demand Insurance
- On-Premise Insurance
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Insurance Analytics Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Insurance Analytics Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3gbgqj