DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Busbar Market by Material Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global busbar market accounted for revenue of $14.0 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to generate $23.6 billion by 2026. The global busbar market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 to 2026.
Busbar consists of a strip or bar of conductor made of aluminum, copper, or brass. It is covered by insulators that connect electrical loads and distribute power in an integrated electrical network for safety purposes. It has major applications in switchgears, switchboards, distribution panels, and multiple establishments that are based on consumption of electric power. Aluminum is mostly preferred metal for busbars owing to its high electrical conductivity and lower energy loss during transmission in comparison to other materials.
The government is concerned regarding energy efficiency. The preference of busbars over cables owing to low cost drives the market growth. Wind power and global power generation are now being integrated resulting in increased demand for busbars. The concepts of smart & green cities also act as key factor that boosts the busbar market growth owing to the increased application of busbars. The grey market that offers low-quality and cheap products hinders the busbar market growth. In-addition, the fluctuation in raw material prices and lack of R&D activities also acts as challenge for the market. Meanwhile, emerging applications in switchgears market act as a key factor to offer lucrative growth opportunities to the busbar market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global busbar market from 2018 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the busbar market growth, in terms of value.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the busbar market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable busbar market growth.
Key Findings of the Busbar Market:
- Global busbar market size is provided in terms of revenue
- Canada is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of approximately 8%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period
- By application, the commercial segment is anticipated to grow with CAGR 6.8%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period
- China and U.S. dominated the busbar market growth with a revenue share of over 32.6% and 16.8% in 2018
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the busbar market trends, dynamics, and developments in the busbar industry
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Market Segments
1.3. Research Methodology
1.3.1. Primary Research
1.3.2. Secondary Research
1.3.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings Of The Study
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Landscape
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.3. Market Share Analysis/Top Player Positioning, 2018
3.3.1. Top Player Positioning, 2018
3.4. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Need For Efficient Conductor And Lower Energy Loss During Transmission
22.214.171.124. Green & Smart City Concepts
126.96.36.199. Availability Of Cheap And Low-Quality Products
188.8.131.52. Volatile Raw Material Pricing
184.108.40.206. Emerging Switchgear And Energy & Power Market
Chapter 4: Global Busbar Market, By Material Type
Chapter 5: Global Busbar Market, By Application
Chapter 6: Global Busbar Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. Siemens Ag
7.3. Schneider Electric
7.4. Eaton Corporation Plc
7.5. Rogers Corporation
7.6. Te Connectivity
7.7. Legrand S.A.
7.8. Friedhelm Loh Group
7.10. Chint Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dhdbey