The global surface active agents market was worth $62.43 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% and reach $98.28 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The surface active agents market section of the report gives context. It compares the surface active agents market with other segments of the surface active agents market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, surface active agents indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Non-Ionic Surfactants; Anionic Surfactants; Amphoteric Surfactants; Cationic Surfactants 2) By Application: Household Detergent; Personal Care; Industrial & Institutional Cleaner; Food Processing; Oilfield Chemical; Agricultural Chemical; Textile; Plastic; Paint & Coating; Adhesive and Others
- Companies Mentioned: BASF SE; Clariant; Akzo Nobel N.V. (The Netherlands); Air Products and Chemicals (U.S.); E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co (U.S.)
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Surface Active Agents Market Characteristics
3. Surface Active Agents Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Surface Active Agent Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Surface Active Agent Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Surface Active Agents Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Surface Active Agents Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Surface Active Agents Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Surface Active Agents Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Surface Active Agents Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Surface Active Agents Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Surface Active Agents Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Surface Active Agents Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Surface Active Agents Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Surface Active Agents Market
8. India Surface Active Agents Market
9. Japan Surface Active Agents Market
10. Australia Surface Active Agents Market
11. Indonesia Surface Active Agents Market
12. South Korea Surface Active Agents Market
13. Western Europe Surface Active Agents Market
14. UK Surface Active Agents Market
15. Germany Surface Active Agents Market
16. France Surface Active Agents Market
17. Eastern Europe Surface Active Agents Market
18. Russia Surface Active Agents Market
19. North America Surface Active Agents Market
20. USA Surface Active Agents Market
21. South America Surface Active Agents Market
22. Brazil Surface Active Agents Market
23. Middle East Surface Active Agents Market
24. Africa Surface Active Agents Market
25. Surface Active Agents Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Surface Active Agents Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Surface Active Agents Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. BASF SE
25.2.3. Akzo Nobel N.V. (The Netherlands)
25.2.4. Air Products and Chemicals (U.S.)
25.2.5. E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co (U.S.)
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Surface Active Agents Market
27. Surface Active Agents Market Trends And Strategies
28. Surface Active Agents Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- BASF SE
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Air Products and Chemicals (U.S.)
- E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Co (U.S.)
- Kao Corporation
- Stepan Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- 3M Company
- The Proctor & Gamble Company
- Lion Specialty Chemicals Co, Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5wg1a0