DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Distributed Antenna System (Das) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Distributed Antenna System (Das) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 10.5%.
Components, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$10.6 Billion by the year 2025, Components will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$367.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$374.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Components will reach a market size of US$783.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- American Tower Corporation
- AT&T, Inc.
- Betacom Inc.
- Bird Technologies
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- BTI Wireless
- Cobham Wireless
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- CommScope, Inc.
- Connectivity Wireless Solutions
- Corning, Inc.
- Dali Wireless, Inc.
- Galtronics Corporation
- HUBER+SUHNER AG
- Jma Wireless
- Westell Technologies, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS): An Introduction
- Signal Sources
- Technologies for Signal Distribution
- Advantages of DAS Technology
- Disadvantages of DAS Technology
- Small Cells vs. Das Networks
- Indoor DAS
- Outdoor DAS
- Commercial Building DAS
- Streamlining Wireless Management in a Building
- Distributed Antenna System: Market Overview
- Indoor Distributed Antenna Systems: Market Analysis
- Neutral-Host Ownership and Commercial Vertical Account for the Largest Market Share
- While USA Remains a Key Market with Substantial Share, Asia Pacific Grows the Fastest
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Distributed Antenna System (Das) Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Changing DAS Landscape
- Public Safety DAS for New Buildings
- Enterprise DAS for Commercial Buildings
- DAS Technology to Play Key Role in Dominating In Building Connectivity
- Advanced RF Technologies Develops Innovative 5G New Radio Capable DAS
- 5G May Result in Demise of DAS: A Counter View
- DAS and Public Safety: An End Use Industry Perspective
- The ANSI/BICSI 006-2015 Standard for DAS
- Select Regulations in the United States
- Federal Law and the Proposed Legislation
- DAS Design Challenges and Solutions
- Failure in Addressing All Interferences
- Multiple Factors Affecting Budget & Time Frame to Develop DAS
- Dynamic Changes in Technology
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Distributed Antenna System (Das) Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Distributed Antenna System (Das) Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nt0xg6