DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydrolyzed Collagen Market by Form and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global hydrolyzed collagen market size was valued at $ 928.1 million in 2018 and is projected to reach $1466.5 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2019 to 2026.
Hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen peptides, is composed of small peptides that is obtained by breaking down the collagen into smaller fragments obtained from the skin, connective tissues and bones of animals including beef, pig, fish, and more. It is rich in essential amino acids including hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline.
It is available in liquid, powder, and capsule forms in the market through different distribution channels, such as online stores, medical stores, and others. There are several health and beauty benefits associated with the ingestion of hydrolyzed collagen, which include reducing wrinkles; increasing skin elasticity; repairing skin, hair, and nails; building strong bones; aids muscles repair; prevents muscles loss, revitalizes hair, and promotes stronger & longer nails and more. Thus, all these benefits of hydrolyzed collagen are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Hydrolyzed collagen has various medical applications such as weight-control diets, high-energy supplement, and in the treatment of patients suffering from malnutrition, specific disorders of absorption, digestion, curing burns, trauma, hepatic encephalopathies, and cancer. Thus, an increase in its popularity in the pharmaceutical industry, in turn, drives the growth of the hydrolyzed collagen market. Moreover, it has wide application in the food industry. For instance, it is used for improving chewiness, foam stabilization, and texture of confectionery products used in low-fat spreads for providing creaminess, fat reduction, and mouthfeel. Thus, making it popular among the food manufacturers. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the hydrolyzed collagen market. However, rise in number of vegan consumers who are most likely to prefer plant-based protein substitutes is likely to hamper the market growth. Nevertheless, rise in number of consumers looking for functional food is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the hydrolyzed collagen market growth.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global hydrolyzed collagen market from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Key Findings of the Hydrolyzed Collagen Market:
- Based on form, the powder segment accounted for the highest hydrolyzed collagen market share in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2026.
- Based on application, the health & nutrition segment occupied the maximum share in hydrolyzed collagen Market Analysis in 2018 and is expected to dominate the hydrolyzed collagen market forecast
- Based on region, North America accounted for about 32.2% in 2018 of the hydrolyzed collagen market by share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of The Study
2.2. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pocket
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3. Threat of Substitution
3.3.4. Threat of New Entrants
3.3.5. Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Hydrolyzed Collagen Market, By Form
Chapter 5: Hydrolyzed Collagen Market, By Application
5.3. Health & Nutrition
Chapter 6: Hydrolyzed Collagen Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
7.1. Competitive Dashboard
7.2. Heat Map Overview
7.3. Product Mapping
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.2. Essen Nutrition Corporation
8.3. Foodmate Co., Ltd
8.4. Gelita Ag
8.6. Hainan Zhongxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
8.7. Nitta Gelatin Na Inc
8.9. Suboneyo Chemicals Pharmaceuticals Limited
8.10. Viscofan S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/82zxvt