DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "K-beauty Products Market by Product Type, End User, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global K-beauty products market size was valued at $9.3 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $21.8 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.3% from 2019 to 2026.
K-beauty products refer to the skincare and makeup products originated from South Korea. These beauty products emphasize particularly on skin aesthetics such as health, hydration, and luminous textured skin. Korean women have traditionally favored glowing glass' skin over layers of foundation and lengthy skin care regimes with focus on toning and clarifying.
A rise in awareness of the benefits and uniqueness of K-beauty products among consumers across the globe create vast opportunity for expansion among the K-beauty products industry players. New beauty trends and innovations, presenting sophisticated ingredients and appealing packaging can be viewed as an opportunity by the K-beauty manufactures for further growth and expansion.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current K-beauty products market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing opportunity.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the K-beauty products market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of the market helps determine the prevailing market opportunities
- The report includes details of the analysis of the regional and global markets, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Key Findings of the K-beauty Products Market:
- Based on product type, the sheet mask segment accounted for the highest K-beauty products market share in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% and cleanser segment growing fastest with a CAGR of 11.8% between 2019 and 2026.
- Based on end user, the female segment accounted for about 69% of the market share in 2018. However, the male is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period.
- Based on distribution channel, the specialty store segment accounted for about 58% of the market share in 2018. However, the online retail segment is expected to grow fastest at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific accounted for about 70% of the market by share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1%.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of The Study
2.1.1. Top Investment Pocket
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping The Global K-Beauty Products Market
3.2.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.2.3. Threat of Substitution
3.2.4. Threat of New Entrants
3.2.5. Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Consumer Inclination Towards Products Inspired With Unique Ingredient Formulas
220.127.116.11. Growing Popularity Through Digital Marketing Strategies
18.104.22.168. Rise In Demand For Natural And Organic Personal Care And Cosmetic
22.214.171.124. Skin Care Product Innovation Through Extensive Research And Development
126.96.36.199. Rise In Veganism Goods
188.8.131.52. Potential Demand From Us And Southeast Asian Countries
184.108.40.206. Male Skin Care Regime Products
Chapter 4: Global K-Beauty Products Market, By Product Type
4.2. Sheet Mask
Chapter 5: Global K-Beauty Products Market, By End User
Chapter 6: Global K-Beauty Products Market, By End User
Chapter 7: Global K-Beauty Products Market, By Distribution Channel
7.2. Online Retail
7.4. Specialty Stores And Monobrand Stores
Chapter 8: Global K-Beauty Products Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Competitive Landscape
9.1. Top Winning Strategies
9.2. Product Mapping
9.3. Competitive Dashboard
9.4. Competitive Heatmap
9.5. Key Developments
9.5.2. Strategy Name
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
10.1. Amorepacific Corporation
10.2. LG Household & Health Care
10.3. Able C&C Co., Ltd.
10.4. Adwin Korea Corp
10.5. Annie'S Way International Co., Ltd.
10.6. The Beauty Factory, Ltd.
10.7. Bluehug, Inc.
10.8. BNH Cosmetics
10.9. Ceragem Health And Beauty Co, Ltd.
10.10. CK Beauty Enterprise Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/15fz0k