DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Suspension Market by Vehicle Type, Technology Type, and Sales Channel and Aftermarket): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report the global air suspension market size was valued at $5.94 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $9.22 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.50% 2019 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific dominates the market, followed by North America, Europe, and LAMEA. Japan dominated the global air suspension market share in 2018, whereas South Korea is expected to grow at a significant rate in the air suspension market during the forecast period.
Air suspension is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to rise in awareness among consumers about vehicle safety and comfort while driving.
The air suspension market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, component, technology, sales channel, and region. By vehicle type, it is categorized into light duty vehicles, trucks, and buses. By components, it is categorized into air spring, tank, solenoid valve, shock absorber, air compressor, Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and height & pressure sensor.
By technology, it is categorized into electronically controlled and non-electronically controlled technologies. By sales channel, it is categorized into original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket channels. Region-wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global air suspension market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Based on technology, the non-electric controlled air suspension system generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Based on component, the compressor and Electronic Controlled Unit (ECU) segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific contributed the highest market revenue in 2018, followed by North America, Europe, and LAMEA.
In Asia-Pacific, China is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2018)
3.5. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rising Global Commercial Vehicle Sales
126.96.36.199. Increasing Demand For Premium And Luxury Vehicles
188.8.131.52. High Development And Adoption Cost of Air Suspension
184.108.40.206. Increasing Demand For Lightweight Air Suspension System
220.127.116.11. Rising Aftermarket Demand For Air Suspension & Related Components
Chapter 4: Air Suspension Market, By Vehicle Type
4.2. Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
4.2.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors And Opportunities
4.2.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.2.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.3.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.3.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.3.3. Market Analysis By Country
4.4.1. Key Market Trends, Growth Factors, And Opportunities
4.4.2. Market Size And Forecast, By Region
4.4.3. Market Analysis By Country
Chapter 5: Air Suspension Market, By Component
5.2. Air Spring
5.4. Solenoid Valve
5.5. Shock Absorber
5.6. Air Compressor
5.7. Electronic Control Unit (Ecu)
5.8. Height & Pressure Sensor
Chapter 6: Air Suspension Market, By Technology
6.2. Electronic Controlled
6.3. Non-Electronic Controlled
Chapter 7: Air Suspension Market, By Sales Channel
7.2. Original Equipment Manufacturers (Oems)
Chapter 8: Air Suspension Market, By Region
8.2. North America
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
9.1. Continental AG.
9.2. Thyssenkrupp AG
9.3. Hitachi Ltd.
9.5. Firestone Industrial Products (Subsidiary of Bridgestone)
9.6. Hendrickson USA, L.L.C.
9.7. Mando Corporation
9.8. BWI Group
9.9. Saf-Holland S.A.
9.10. Accuair Suspension
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mbwiyc