DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cardiovascular Ultrasound System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cardiovascular Ultrasound System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$620 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.5%.
Transthoracic Echocardiogram, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$648.3 Million by the year 2025, Transthoracic Echocardiogram will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$31.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$28.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Transthoracic Echocardiogram will reach a market size of US$59.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$104.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Chison Medical Imaging Co., Ltd.
- Esaote SpA
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Philips Healthcare
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market: Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases and Related Mortality Rates Fuel Growth in the Cardiac Ultrasound Systems Market
- Leading Causes of Mortality Worldwide: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Leading Causes of Mortality in Low Income Countries: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Leading Causes of Mortality in High Income Countries: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Global Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Global Cardiac Surgery Market: Breakdown of Revenues by Region for 2019
- Aging Global Population at High Risk of Cardiac Illnesses Present Favorable Outlook for Cardiac Ultrasound Systems Market
- Global 60+ Population by Gender and Geographic Region for the Years 2015, 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Top Countries with Highest Proportion of 60+ Population for the Years 1980, 2019 and 2050
- Portable Cardiology Ultrasound Systems Market: An Overview
- As Cardiovascular Disease Prevalence Increases at a Strong Rate in Developing Economies, Growth Potential Exists for Cardiac Ultrasound Systems Market
- Innovations & Advancements
- AI Technology Begins to Influence Cardiac Ultrasound Systems Market
- Strain Echocardiography to Transform Cardiac Ultrasound Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Cardiac Ultrasound/Echocardiogram
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound System
- Types of Echocardiograms
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cardiovascular Ultrasound System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gzoxza