DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Female Hygiene Products, Baby Diapers, Agriculture, Adult Incontinence Products), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global super absorbent polymer market size is poised to reach USD 12.10 billion by 2025, according to this study, posting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Rising demand from various application sectors, such as baby diapers, adult incontinence products, agriculture, and female hygiene products is expected to drive the growth.
Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) is a key component in baby diapers. SAPs are used for absorbing and retaining fluids under moderately high pressure. Emerging regions, such as Asia Pacific and Central and South America are likely to witness a sharp rise in demand for baby diapers owing to growing population, disposable income, and awareness regarding the benefits of synthetic baby diapers, which are estimated to play a key role in the growth of the overall market for super absorbent polymers.
Factors, such as constantly developing medical infrastructure, technological advancements, and growing accessibility to medical treatments have resulted in an increase in life expectancy rates. Growing life expectancy is expected to further supplement the growth of the adult incontinence product market and, in turn, boost the growth of the super absorbent polymer market.
Further key findings from the repot suggest:
- In terms of revenue, Europe dominated the global super absorbent polymer market in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period
- Baby diapers was the largest application segment in 2018 and is projected to maintain its dominance through to 2025
- Agriculture is poised to be the most promising application segment, rising at a CAGR of 7.4% in terms of revenue over the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to ongoing extensive research conducted by governments and agricultural agencies in countries such as U.S., China, and India to pave way for novel applications of super absorbent polymers
- Asia Pacific is likely to exhibit the fastest CAGR of 7.3% in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Increasing demand from various application segments, particularly in China and India, is projected to supplement the growth. Rising demand for environment-friendly and energy saving products and solutions is expected to further drive the growth
- Key players include BASF SE, Formosa Plastics Corporation, LG Chemicals Ltd., SDP Global Co., Ltd, Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, KAO Corporation, Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Super Absorbent Polymer Market Variables, Trends, and Scope
3.1 Market segmentation and scope
3.2 Penetration and growth prospect mapping
3.3 Value chain analysis
3.3.1 Raw Material Analysis
3.4 Super absorbent polymers - Pricing trend analysis, 2014 - 2025 (USD per Kilotons)
3.5 Regulatory framework
3.5.1 European Commission
3.5.2 International Organization For Standardization (ISO)
3.6 Super absorbent polymer market dynamics
3.6.1 Market Driver Analysis
126.96.36.199 Increasing baby diaper demand in emerging regions
188.8.131.52 Growing demand for adult incontinence products
184.108.40.206 Strong demand from the agriculture industry
3.6.2 Market Restraint Analysis
220.127.116.11 Negative health effects upon exposure to SAP
3.7 Super absorbent polymer market - Porter's analysis
3.8 Super absorbent polymer market - PESTEL analysis
4. Super Absorbent Polymer Market: Application Estimates & Analysis
4.1 Super absorbent polymer market: Application movement Analysis
4.3 Baby diapers
4.4 Adult Incontinence Products
4.5 Female Hygiene Products
5. Super Absorbent Polymer Market: Region Estimates & Analysis
5.1 Super absorbent polymer market: Region movement analysis
5.2 North America
5.2.1 Market Estimates And Forecasts, 2014 - 2025 (Kilotons) (USD Million)
5.2.2 Market Estimates And Forecasts, By Application, 2014 - 2025 (Kilotons) (USD Million)
18.104.22.168 Market Estimates And Forecasts, 2014 - 2025 (Kilotons) (USD Million)
22.214.171.124 Market Estimates And Forecasts, By Application, 2014 - 2025 (Kilotons) (USD Million)
5.4 Asia Pacific
5.5 Central & South America
5.6 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Vendor landscape
6.1.1 List Of Raw Materials Suppliers
6.1.2 List Of Manufacturers
6.1.3 List Of Suppliers/Distributors
6.1.4 List Of End Users
6.2 Competitive Environment
6.3 Company market positioning
6.4 Strategic framework
7. Company Profiles
7.1 BASF SE
7.1.1 Company Overview
7.1.2 Financial Performance
7.1.3 Product Benchmarking
7.1.4 Strategic Initiatives
7.2 Formosa Plastics Corporation
7.3 LG Chemicals Ltd.
7.4 SDP Global Co., Ltd.
7.5 Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
7.6 Evonik Industries AG
7.7 KAO Corporation
7.8 Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd.
7.9 Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. Ltd.
7.10 Yixing Danson Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z2724
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.