DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Backup Camera Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the global automotive backup camera market size was valued at $1,956.4 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $3,860.0 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Backup cameras in a vehicle are used to provide a clear picture of the rear side of the vehicle and is useful in reducing the accidents that can occur during the reversal of the vehicle. Since a larger number of accidents take place during the reversal of the vehicle followed by the number of deaths and damage to the infrastructure, the backup camera for vehicles has gained popularity across the globe. Also the backup cameras can provide the view of the blind spot at the rear side of the vehicle, which has also supplemented the automotive backup camera growth. In addition, they provide the mirror image of the rear side object, which is helpful in reduction of accidents during the reversal of the vehicle. Also, government regulations across the globe has made backup camera to be mandatorily installed in the vehicle, which has supplemented the growth of automotive backup camera across the globe.
Backup cameras have a wider application in tow trucks and large trailers which cover a larger area on the road while travelling and need assistance while parking and reversing the vehicle. Also, backup camera are much more effective and efficient as they help to reduce the accidents occurring due to rear blind spots which are not visible to the driver while reversing the vehicle. Backup camera are installed in vehicle during the time of manufacturing or by aftermarket source and are positioned at surface, flush or license plate of the vehicle thus providing a better view of the rear side of the vehicle to the driver.
Automotive backup cameras are expected to register a significant growth during the forecast period due to the increased safety concern among the customers and the increased trend of installing advanced driving system in vehicle. Also the government regulations fuel the growth of the automotive backup camera market across the globe.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global automotive backup camera market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Automotive Backup Camera Market:
- Based on position, the surface mounted automotive backup camera system generated the highest revenue in 2018.
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- Based on region, North America contributed the highest automotive backup camera market revenue in 2018, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The key players analyzed in this report are Aptiv PLC, Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, Magna International, OmniVision Technologies, Pyle, Robert Bosch GmbH, Stonkam AG, Valeo, and Yada.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Key Player Positioning
3.5. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Automotive Backup Camera Market, By Position
4.2. Surface Mounted
4.3. Flush Mounted
4.4. License Mounted
Chapter 5: Automotive Backup Camera Market, By Vehicle Type
5.2. Passenger Vehicle
5.3. Commercial Vehicle
Chapter 6: Automotive Backup Camera Market, By Sales Channel
6.2. Original Equipment Manufacturers (Oems)
Chapter 7: Automotive Backup Camera Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Aptiv Plc
8.2. Continental Ag.
8.3. Delphi Automotive Company
8.4. Magna International Inc.
8.5. Omnivision Technologies, Inc.
8.6. Pyle Audio
8.7. Robert Bosch Gmbh
8.8. Stonkam Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u11shn