LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the automotive usage-based insurance market and it is poised to grow by USD 37.25 mn units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Flexible pricing schemes has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, security issues around telematics in vehicles might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market is segmented as below:
- Automotive Embedded UBI
- Automotive App-based UBI
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40064
Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive usage-based insurance market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market Size
- Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market Trends
- Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increase in LTE data connections in cars to support ethernet adoption as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive usage-based insurance market growth during the next few years.
Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the automotive usage-based insurance market, including some of the vendors such as Allianz SE, AXA Group, Liberty Mutual Holding Co. Inc., OCTO Group Spa, Sierra Wireless Inc., The Progressive Corp., Trak Global Group, Verizon Communications Inc., Vodafone Group Plc and Watchstone Group Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive usage-based insurance market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Usage-Based Insurance Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive usage-based insurance market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive usage-based insurance market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive usage-based insurance market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive usage-based insurance market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.