DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HDPE Pipes in FTTx Market by Product Type Industry Vertical and Application Areas: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global HDPE pipes in FTTx market was valued at $1.3 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $2.9 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2019 to 2026.
High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are made from graded raw materials such as PE 63, PE 80, and PE 100. HDPE pipes are one of the most sought-after mediums of conveying and transporting chemicals, water, and gases. One of the major advantages of utilizing HDPE pipes is that they are 6-8 times lighter than conventional cast iron and galvanized iron pipes.
The market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. Surge in urbanization is expected to increase the demand for telecommunication connectivity; thereby, boosting the requirement of HDPE pipes. Furthermore, intense competition in the telecommunication sector in developing regions is enforcing players to increase their existing infrastructure capacity, which, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the demand for HDPE pipe or duct. However, fluctuation in prices of crude oil due to volatile raw material prices hampers the market growth.
The global HDPE pipes in FTTx market is segmented on the basis of product type, industry vertical, application areas, and region. Depending on product type, the market is classified into standard ducts, micro ducts, pathways, and others. On the basis of industry vertical, it is divided into telecom, power, transport, building & infrastructure, and others. Based on the application areas, the market is fragmented into backbone, metropolitan, and mobile backhaul. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the market from 2019 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided
- The market size is provided in terms of revenue
- Porter's five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth
Key Findings of the HDPE Pipes in FTTx Market:
- Based on application, the mobile backhaul segment is expected to gain dominant share 30.1%
- Based on product type, micro ducts is expected to experience rapid growth with a rate of 10.6%
- Based on the industry verticals, telecom is projected to grow at the CAGR of nearly 9.8%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth is provided
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market dynamics, global HDPE pipes market trends in FTTx market, and developments in the industry
- The quantitative data provides the global HDPE pipes market size for FTTx industry in terms of revenue
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings Of The Study
2.2. Key Findings
2.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
2.3. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Global Hdpe Pipes In Fttx Market
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Value Chain Analysis
3.5. Patent Analysis
3.5.1. By Region, 2012-2018
Chapter 4: Global Hdpe Pipes In Fttx Market, By Product Type
4.2. Standard Ducts
4.3. Micro Ducts
Chapter 5: Global Hdpe Pipes In Fttx Market, By Industry Vertical
5.5. Building & Infrastructure
Chapter 6: Global Hdpe Pipes In Fttx Market, By Application Areas
6.4. Mobile Backhaul
Chapter 7: Hdpe Pipes Market For Fttx Industry, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape
8.2. Product Mapping Of Top 10 Player
Chapter 9: Company Profiles:
9.1. Polieco Group
9.3. Kuzeyboru Group
9.4. Thai-Asia P.E. Pipe Co., Ltd.
9.5. Polyflow Pipes Sdn Bhd
9.6. Wah Seong Corporation Berhad
9.7. Miraj Pipes & Fittings Pvt. Ltd.
9.8. The Afripipes Group
9.9. Apollo Pipes
9.10. Dutron Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4u5djc