DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Printing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Digital Printing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.6%. Aqueous, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.2%.
The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.8 Billion by the year 2025, Aqueous will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$434.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$383.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Aqueous will reach a market size of US$613.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Canon, Inc.
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- DIC Corporation
- Durst Phototechnik AG
- Electronics For Imaging, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP
- Inca Digital Printers Ltd.
- Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ricoh Co., Ltd.
- Roland DG Corporation
- Sakata INX Corporation
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Xerox Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Digital Printing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Digital Printing - Market Overview
- Importance of Digital Printing in Printing Industry
- Digital Printing Complements Traditional Printing Methods
- Digital Transformation Opens up New Opportunities
- Digital Printing - Opportunity for SMEs
- Digital Printing Techniques Meeting Sustainability Goals
- Digital Printing - Latest Developments
- Bright Future of Digital Printing
- Developments within the Digital Inkjet Printing Market
- Inkjet Print Head - A Leading Segment
- UV-cured Ink - The Largest Ink Market
- Tightening Regulation and Technological Change Reshape the Digital Print Industry
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Digital Print Industry - Select Trends
- Digital Printing - Forthcoming Trends
- Digital Printing in Packaging Industry
- Digital Printing and Packaging Industry
- Influence of Digital Printing on Packaging Supply Chain
- Opportunities in Digital Textile Printing Industry
- Digital Fabric Printing Transforming the Fashion Industry
- Adoption of Digital Print Technology in Labeling sector
- Technology Advancements in Digital Printing
- Innovative Trends in Digital Printing
- Innovations in Digital Print Industry
- Select Technological Innovations in Digital Printing
- High Variable Cost of Digital Textile Printing Equipment - A Constraining Factor
- Advances in Print Quality and Application Versatility
- HP Unveils Innovative Solutions for New HP Indigo Printed Premium-Quality Photo Products
- Kornit Digital Announces the Kornit Atlas DTG Printing Platform
- Label Impressions Launch Digital Printing Services for HP Indigo WS6800 Digital Press
- GSB Digital Acquires Select Assets of Aldine Printing
- DTG2Go Acquires Assets of Silk Screen Ink d/b/a SSI Digital Print Services
- Didit Acquires Print Digital Plus, New York-based Marketing Agency
- Bay Cities Acquires High-Speed Single-Pass Brberan Jetmaster 1750 Digital Printer
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Digital Printing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- US- Key Trends in Digital Inkjet Printing Technology
- Canada - Select Print Industry Trends
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Digital Printing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
- Konica Minolta - A Leading Digital Printing Player
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w5fwjd