DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global and China Low-speed Droid Industry Report, 2019-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Given security, policies and legal risks, the commercialization of the autonomous driving technology will follow the route from low speed to high speed and from close to open.
The current autonomous driving technology cannot enable autonomous vehicles to carry passengers, but it allows autonomous vehicles to gradually replace traditional vehicles and attain commercialization firstly in segments such as freight and closed parks where the technical requirements are relatively low.
Therefore, the global low-speed droid industry will enter the high-speed development stage in the near future and seize the traditional commercial vehicle market. The global low-speed droid output will be estimated at 2.15 million units in 2025, with a CAGR of 58.7% compared with 2018; it will reach 7.42 million units in 2030, with a CAGR of 45.1% from 2018.
Currently, low-speed droids are mainly used in low-speed transportation in outdoor closed scenarios (such as autonomous cleaning vehicles + outdoor logistics vehicles) and indoor closed scenarios (mainly including catering, hotels, KTV / hospitals). At present, most manufacturers are only in the stage of testing or preliminary commercialization. This industry boasts huge potentials, so all players are trying to seize first-mover advantages in their respective application areas.
Global and China Low-Speed Droid Industry Report, 2019-2030 highlights the followings:
- Overview of low-speed autonomous driving industry (including definition, classification, application scenarios, implementation, etc.);
- Global and Chinese low-speed droid market size (including market size, market segments);
- Main low-speed droid technologies and trends (including mainstream configuration, important parts, and main technology trends, etc.);
- Brief introduction, product overview, development paths, applicable cases and latest development of 19 domestic and foreign low-speed droid companies such as Nuro, Einride, Starship, Auto X, Udelv, Idriveplus, UISEE, Forwardx Robotics, SUNING, JD X Business Division, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Low-speed Droid Industry
2. Low-speed Droid Market Size
2.1 Global Droid Market Size and Forecast
2.2 Global Droid Market Segments
2.3 Chinese Droid Market Size and Forecast
2.4 Chinese Low-speed Droid Market Segments
3. Main Low-speed Droid Technologies and Trends
3.1 Mainstream Configuration of Droid
3.2 Important Droid Parts
3.3 Environmental Perception Technology
3.4 Positioning Technology
3.5 Decision and Planning
3.6 Control and Execution Technology
3.7 Main Technology Trends
4. Global Droid Enterprises
4.1.2 Development Course
4.1.3 Delivery Services by Autonomous Vehicles
4.2.2 Autonomous Driving Configuration of T-pod
4.2.3 Basic Performance Indicators of T-log
4.3.2 Development Course and Parcel Delivery Services
4.3.3 Food Delivery Services
4.4 Auto X
4.4.2 Main Products
4.4.4 Strategic Cooperation with ZTO Express
4.5.2 Customizable Autonomous Vehicles
4.5.3 Main technology
4.5.4 Cooperation with Baidu and Walmart
5. Chinese Droid Enterprises
5.3 Forwardx Robotics
5.7 JD X Business Division
5.11 DeepBlue Technology
5.12 i-Tage Technology
5.13 Central Cloud Intelligent Vehicle
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/42sz8