DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GATT Technologies BV - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2019 Update" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
GATT Technologies BV (GATT Technologies) is a medical technology company which develops synthetic surgical hemostat and sealant products that control severe bleeding. Its product pipeline includes GATT-Patch for controlling excessive bleeding; GATT-Tape for blocking intestinal anastomotic leakage; GATT-Powder, a one syringe solution for preventing uncontrolled bleeding and anti-coagulated blood; and GATT-Spray, a sturdy adhesive elastic sealant in general surgery. It developed its GATT platform technology using a synthetic polymer that has hemostatic and sealant properties, through the reaction of an electrophilic activated polyoxazoline (NHS-POx) with a nucleophilic cross-linking agent. GATT Technologies is headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company GATT Technologies BV
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Key Topics Covered:
- GATT Technologies BV Company Overview
- GATT Technologies BV Company Snapshot
- GATT Technologies BV Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- GATT Technologies BV - Pipeline Analysis Overview
- GATT Technologies BV - Key Facts
- GATT Technologies BV - Major Products and Services
- GATT Technologies BV Pipeline Products by Development Stage
- GATT Technologies BV Pipeline Products Overview
- GATT-Patch Product Overview
- GATT Technologies BV - Key Competitors
- GATT Technologies BV - Key Employees
- GATT Technologies BV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Recent Developments
- GATT Technologies BV, Recent Developments
- Jul 04, 2017: OP-East subsidy for pre-clinical phase GATT Patch
- About the Author
- Contact Us
- Xilloc Medical BV
- Polyganics BV
- Curan Medical B.V.
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d28rid