DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global UHT Milk Market: Focus on Type (Whole, Skimmed, Semi-Skimmed), Distribution Channel (Institutional and Retail), and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report - the UHT milk market is expected to reach 124.77 million tons by 2024, increasing at a CAGR of 4.57% from 2019 to 2024. Market growth is largely attributed to the adoption of UHT milk that is available in the form of skimmed and lactose-free variants.
Numerous governments are increasingly concerned about the growing milk demand from the global population. The increasing degree of urbanization also raises concerns about the availability of fresh dairy milk in the cities. Therefore, to meet this growing demand for milk, ultra-high treatment on milk and packaging the same aseptically have been adopted by the dairy industry.
The UHT milk market growth is majorly driven by factors such as a rise in the demand for lactose-free milk and increasing outreach through various distribution channels.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How is UHT milk a viable solution to the increasing global milk demand?
- What are the major factors promoting the uptake of UHT milk?
- How is the associated high cost affecting the overall adoption of UHT milk?
- How competitive is the industry in terms of market developments by key players such as business expansions, collaborations, acquisitions, agreements, and new product developments?
- What are the key strategies, both inorganic and organic, that are being adopted by market participants to expand their market share, regionally as well as in new product lines?
- What has been the impact of market forces in the global UHT milk market in the last three years?
- Which is the most common milk type offered to consumers in the UHT milk segment?
- What is the expected growth potential for different distribution channels during the forecast period?
- Who are the leading players offering UHT milk in the market?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different types of milk?
- Which was the most dominant region in terms of UHT milk adoption, revenue generation, and presence of companies as of 2018?
- What are the internal and external factors that impact the company's positioning in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Market Drivers
1.1.1 Increasing Disposable Income and Urbanization
1.1.2 Longer Shelf Life and Convenience in Usage
1.1.3 Combating Lactose Intolerance
1.2 Market Restraints
1.2.1 High Cost of Packaging
1.2.2 Consumer Tastes and Preferences
1.3 Market Opportunities
1.3.1 Opportunities in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa
1.3.2 Collaborations with Online Retailers
2 Competitive Landscape
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.1.1 Business Expansion and Contracts
2.1.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.1.3 Partnerships, Collaborations, & Joint Ventures
2.1.4 Product Launches and Developments
2.2 Geographic Presence of Key Competitors
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Attractiveness
3.1.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.1.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.1.4 Threat from Substitutes
3.1.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
3.2 Supply Chain Analysis
3.3 Consortiums and Associations
4 Global UHT Milk Market (by Milk Type)
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Whole Milk
4.3 Semi-Skimmed Milk
4.4 Skimmed Milk
5 Global UHT Milk Market (by Distribution Channel)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Direct/Institutional Sales
5.3 Retail Sales
5.3.2 Small Retail Stores
5.3.4 Others (Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, and Kiosks)
6 Global UHT Milk Market (by Region), Million Tons, 2019-2024
6.1 Market Overview
6.2.1 Europe UHT Milk Market (by Milk Type)
6.2.2 Europe UHT Milk Market (By Distribution Channel)
6.2.3 Europe UHT Milk Market (by Country)
6.3 North America
6.5 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
7 Company Profiles
7.1 Arla Foods
7.1.1 Company Overview
7.1.2 Role of Arla Foods in UHT Milk Market
7.1.3 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Danone S.A.
7.3 Nestl S.A.
7.4 Parmalat S.p.A.
7.5 Savencia Fromage & Dairy
7.6 Sodiaal Group
7.7 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
7.8 Fonterra Co-operative Group
7.9 Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Limited
7.10 Britannia Industries Limited
7.11 The Bel Group
7.12 Almarai Company
7.13 China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
7.14 Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd.
7.15 Organic Valley
8 Report Scope and Methodology
8.1 Report Scope
8.2 UHT Milk Market Research Methodology
8.3 Primary Data Sources
8.4 Secondary Data Sources
8.5 Data Triangulation
8.6 Market Estimation and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8b8p8x