NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Knoa Software, a leading provider of user experience management (UEM) software, today announced continued momentum in 2019 for SAP User Experience Management by Knoa deployments in support of SAP S/4HANA® migrations. Most of these deployments were cloud based, resulting in increased cloud revenue for Knoa. Customers confirmed the solution’s return on investment (ROI) and documented their success.
Here are just a few examples of 2019 deployments:
- The AES Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, generates and distributes electricity globally. AES optimized the migration of its new platform running SAP S/4HANA on SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud. The AES Corporation needed a cutting-edge analytics application to help define migration priorities, isolate existing redundancies, and enforce standards across the new system, all throughout the migration process. Read the case study: How Can Real-Time User Analytics Help Meet the Electricity Demands of Millions Worldwide?
- AGL energy accounts for approximately 20% of Australia’s total electricity generation. AGL used data-driven insights to guide employee training and enhance customer interactions for its business applications. Read the case study: How Can Fine-Tuning Business Systems Deliver a Superior Customer-Centric Experience? (Watch the customer testimonial)
- Bunge processes 75 million tons of grain and oilseeds into animal feed, cooking oils, and cereals. Bunge optimized training delivery and improved service support, radically transforming its change management processes. Read the case study: How Can Empowering a Workforce During a New ERP Rollout Smooth the Transition?
IDC, a premier global market intelligence firm, recently conducted an extensive study of organizations leveraging SAP UEM by Knoa. The results, summarized in this Infographic “The Business Value of SAP User Experience Management by Knoa” confirm that these organizations achieve significant ROI, including the following results:
- 5 months payback period
- 15% average gross productivity gain
- 30% more efficient management of business processes
“SAP UEM by Knoa continues to drive employee productivity, facilitate SAP S/4HANA migrations, and support SAP’s focus on experience management,” said Knoa CEO Brian Berns. “For the past several years, our customers have confirmed the value of the Knoa solution, and we are excited to have this conclusion validated by a prestigious independent research firm like IDC. The SAP S/4HANA customer base is extensive, so we hope to see significant growth in 2020.”
SAP UEM by Knoa provides complete visibility into employee interactions with SAP enterprise software, highlighting application usage, measuring user adoption and engagement, and providing insights to improve process and workflow. This has made it instrumental in enabling organizations across many industries and geographies as they migrate to SAP S/4HANA and the SAP HANA database.
About Knoa Software
Knoa Software delivers solutions that generate unique insights for the optimization of the end-user experience and improved efficiencies for enterprise applications from vendors including SAP, Oracle and others. Knoa's patented software provides CIOs and business executives with the actionable metrics needed to ensure that organizations and end-users realize the full value of their software investment. Headquartered in New York City, Knoa helps hundreds of global corporations and government organizations make impactful, real-time, fact-based decisions that enrich and maximize the experience and productivity of over a million end users. For further information, visit www.knoa.com or follow us at @KnoaSoftware on Twitter.
SAP, SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein, as well as their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.