DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Facility Management Market Outlook to 2023 - By Single, Bundled and Integrated Services, By Soft (Cleaning, Security and Other services) and Hard Services (Electromechanical, Operations and Maintenance, Fire and Safety), By End User Sectors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Facility Management Industry of Australia. The report covers various aspects including an introduction to the Australia Facility Management market, business acquisition process vendor selection process, trends and developments, issues and challenges, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape, and government regulations.
The report concludes with market projection and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Australia Facility Management market is at a matured stage. Australia Facility Management market in terms of revenue has increased at a positive CAGR during the period FY'2013-FY'2018. This growth was supported by public sector outsourcing, cost control measures, greater demand from many end-user sectors, adoption of sustainable practices and technological advances, along with rising demand for commercial and residential spaces in the country, wherein market players catered to the needs of the clients for both hard and soft services. The customers in the market are highly price sensitive.
The Integrated Facility management market is relatively at a growing stage in the country and its popularity is increasing due to greater outsourcing of services and an aim to achieve cost and operational efficiency, for both clients and vendors. Facility management services are used by both local companies and MNCs in the country. However, the local companies usually prefer single or bundled services due to their small scale of operations whereas the MNCs prefer integrated facility management (IFM) services in Australia.
- By Soft Services and Hard Services.
- By Type of Services.
- By End User Sectors.
- By Personnel Type.
- By Soft Services.
- By Hard Services.
The Australian Facility Management services market is highly fragmented. Spotless Group is the market leader and has the highest market share in the Facility Management market in Australia on the basis of revenue in FY'2018. This was followed by Programmed Maintenance, Serco, Broadspectrum, ISS Australia and others.
These market players compete in the FM market in Australia on the basis of the price of services, quality and knowledge of services, track record and past history within the industry and sectors serviced, skilled workforce, and established client relationships.
Australia Facility Management Future Outlook
In the future, it is anticipated that the Australia facility management market in terms of revenue will increase at a positive CAGR during the period FY'2018 - FY'2023. In Australia, it is expected that the demand for both soft and hard services will be further augmented largely due to growth in Government outsourcing through Public-Private Partnerships (PPP).
Increasing demand from multinational clients is likely to drive future demand for Integrated Facility Management (IFM) services in Australia with commercial office buildings and infrastructure sector being the future penetration sectors for IFM services. The growth in supply/ new projects pipeline in Residential, retail, commercial and infrastructure sectors in the country will further increase the demand for FM services.
- Spotless Group
- Programmed Maintenance
- ISS Australia
- JLL Inc.
Fresh Start Australia
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Australia Facility Management Market - Overview and Market Size
4. Australia Facility Management Market Segmentation (FY'2013-FY'2018)
5. Vendor Selection Process
6. Trends and Developments in Australia Facility Management Market
7. Issues and Challenges in Australia Facility Management Market
8. Regulatory Framework in Australia Facility Management Market
9. Mergers and Acquisitions in the Australian Facility Market
10. Types of Contracts in Facility Management Market
11. SWOT Analysis in Australia Facility Management Market
12. Service Matrix Company Wise
13. Market Share of Major Facility Management Players in Australia, FY'2018 (Competitive Parameters)
14. Profiles of Major Facility Management Companies
15. Australia Facility Management Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2018-FY'2023
16. Australia Facility Management Market Segmentation (FY'2018-FY'2023)
17. Australia Facility Management Market- Analyst Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wbf9ml