DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market: Focus on Equipment, End User, Application, and Satellite Communication Service - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global space ground station equipment market analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.32% by value and 3.81% by volume, during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the major factors resulting in the emerging trends within the space ground station equipment and application industry?
- What is the expected market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global space ground station equipment market to be evaluated in 2019?
- What is the expected competitive strength analysis of space ground station equipment market?
- What is the global space ground station equipment market size in terms of revenue ($million) and volume (million units) from 2019 to 2024?
- Which end-user is expected to be dominant in the space ground station equipment market in the forecast period?
- What is the revenue expected to be generated by the different applications in the space ground station equipment market during the forecast period?
- Which type of equipment in space ground station equipment market occupied the highest share in the space ground station equipment market in 2018?
- How is the space ground station equipment market expected to evolve in the coming years?
- How is each segment of the global space ground station equipment (by communication service) expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024?
- Who are the key players investing in new technologies in ground stations and related equipment?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the competitive strength of the key players?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2024?
Space Ground Station Equipment Market Forecast, 2019-2024
North America dominated the global space ground station equipment market in 2018. Major countries such as the U.S., the U.K., and China are the most prominent countries in the space ground station equipment market. During the forecast period, the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest rate due to an increasing requirement of satellite connecting infrastructure to attain sustainability.
A ground station is a terrestrial radio station designed to provide a connecting path for telecommunication of spacecraft with the end-user devices. Ground stations are established on the earth's surface and these communicate with the satellites in real-time by transmitting and receiving radio frequency waves. The ground station includes several elements such as antenna system, telemetry, tracking and command (TT&C) equipment, control center, RF equipment, and gateways. The establishment of a ground station depends upon multiple aspects such as application of satellite, coverage, orbital path, data rate, cost, and accessibility, among other factors. Apart from these ground stations, there exists customer equipment which communicate directly with satellites or through gateways of ground stations. These customer equipment are used at consumer's end and constitute a huge portion of global space ground station equipment market.
Scope of the Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market
The global space ground station equipment market research provides detailed market information for the demand for space ground station equipment in the current scenario as well as through the forecast period. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the global space ground station equipment market outlook in terms of market drivers, trends, and technological developments, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. The global space ground station equipment market report is a compilation of different segments including market breakdown by equipment, end-user, application, satellite communication service, and region.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.2 Market Challenges
1.3 Market Opportunities
2 Competitive Insights
2.1 Key Market Strategies and Developments
2.2 Competitive Benchmarking
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Overview
3.2 An Emerging Business: Ground Stations-as-a-Service by AWS
3.3 Upcoming Small Satellite Constellation: A Growth Factor in the Ground Stations Equipment Market
3.4 Synthesis of Strategic Trends for the Ecosystem
3.5 Patent Analysis
3.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4 Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market, 2018-2024
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations
4.2 Market Overview
5 Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market (by Equipment)
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Consumer Equipment
5.3 Network Equipment
6 Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market (by End User)
6.1 Market Overview
6.3 Government and Military
7 Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market (by Application)
7.1 Market Overview
7.3 Earth Observation
8 Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market (by Satellite Communication Service)
8.1 Market Overview
8.2 Fixed Satellite Services
8.3 Mobile Satellite Service
9 Global Space Ground Station Equipment Market (by Region)
9.1 Market Overview
9.2 North America
9.5 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
10 Company Profiles
10.1 AAC Clyde Space
10.2 Analog Devices, Inc.
10.3 Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
10.4 EchoStar Corporation
10.5 Gilat Satellite Networks
10.7 Harris Corporation
10.8 Infostellar Inc.
10.9 Inmarsat Global Limited
10.10 Kongsberg Satellite Services
10.13 Swedish Space Corporation
10.14 Thales Group
10.15 Viasat, Inc.
10.16 VT iDirect Inc.
10.17 Others Key Players
10.17.3 Leaf Space
10.17.4 Iridium Communications Inc.
10.17.5 ISIS Space
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c0rzr8