DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Diaper Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 76.4 Billion units by 2024, registering a CAGR of more than 2% during 2019-2024.
The North America diaper market reached a volume of 67.4 Billion units in 2018. A diaper is a type of underwear which allows the wearer to defecate or urinate without utilizing a toilet. It is largely worn by toddlers, infants and children who aren't, yet toilet trained. Moreover, a variant of diaper is also used by adult patients with health conditions like mobility impairment, incontinence or severe diarrhea. A diaper prevents the outer cloth from being soiled by absorbing or containing the waste products. The outer lining of a diaper is usually made of polyethylene while the inner lining is made of polypropylene. In order to enhance the quality, generally the inner lining of diaper is now infused with skin-friendly compounds such as aloe-vera or vitamin E.
North America diaper market is currently being driven by several factors. The high literacy rates and widespread awareness of personal hygiene have catalyzed the baby diaper market in the region. Moreover, the surging geriatric population coupled with the increasing obesity levels have induced adult incontinence among consumers, thus, driving the adult diaper market. Apart from this, the high per capita incomes and extensive product diversity have also stimulated the market growth in the region. In addition to this, the rapid demand for biodegradable products supported by the increasing environmental concerns are projected to improve the growth prospects of the overall diaper market in the coming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America diaper market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America diaper market?
- What is the breakup of the North America diaper market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America baby diaper market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America adult diaper market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America diaper market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America diaper industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America diaper industry?
- What is the structure of the North America diaper industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America diaper industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America diaper industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Baby Diaper Product Type, Adult Diaper Product Type and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America diaper market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Diaper Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Baby Diaper Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Adult Diaper Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Diaper Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Diaper Market: Baby Diaper Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Disposable Diapers
7.2 Training Diapers
7.3 Cloth Diapers
7.4 Swim Pants
7.5 Biodegradable Diapers
8 North America Diaper Market: Adult Diaper Breakup by Product Type
8.1 Pad Type
8.2 Flat Type
8.3 Pant Type
9 North America Diaper Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.3 Convenience Stores
9.4 Online Stores
10 North America Diaper Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Baby Diaper Product Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Adult Diaper Product Type
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Raw Material Suppliers
12.3 Diaper Manufacturers
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2vftff