LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global digital education content market and it is poised to grow by USD 22.97 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Growing emphasis on personalized content has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, challenges with increased availability of open educational resources, might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Digital Education Content Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Digital Education Content Market is segmented as below:
- Higher education
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30174
Digital Education Content Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our digital education content market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Education Content Market size
- Digital Education Content Market trends
- Digital Education Content Market industry analysis
This study identifies rising adoption of internet-enabled devices as one of the prime reasons driving the digital education content market growth during the next few years.
Digital Education Content Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the digital education content market, including some of the vendors such as Adobe Systems, Cengage Learning Holdings, McGraw-Hill Education, MPS and Pearson. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the digital education content market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digital Education Content Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital education content market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital education content market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital education content market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital education content market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.