DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Luminescent Solar Concentrators (LSC) For Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Cells" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the market size and growth rate of luminescent solar concentrators (LSCs) for photovoltaic (PV) solar cells over the next five years
- Evaluation of the new possible markets for LSCs and the concept of LSCs into existing products
- Recent developments undertaken for enhancing the efficiency of LSCs and a survey of currently used technologies relevant to LSCs and PVs.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Technology Highlights and Market Outlook
- Introduction: What is a Luminescent Solar Concentrator?
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Photovoltaic Solar Cells
- Luminescent Solar Concentrators
- Types of LSCs
- Patents Granted in the Last 45 Years
- Major Players
- Market Analysis
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related Reports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4o3gze