LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest custom market intelligence engagement for a consumer electronics supplier. This success story pinpoints the key challenges faced by a Canadian consumer electronics company, the approach undertaken by experts at Infiniti to help achieve their key objectives and the business impact of the engagement.
A consumer electronics supplier in Canada faced predicaments in identifying the rapid market changes which consequently resulted in huge losses for the company. In an attempt to curtail losses in market share, they introduced a new product in the market. To achieve huge commercial success for its new product, they needed help in devising a sound commercialization strategy. As such, they approached experts at Infiniti to support them in their research and strategy planning requirements. Other key objectives that the client sought to accomplish through the engagement includes:
- Understand their target customers’ pain points, interaction patterns, purchasing habits, and spending behavior
- Analyze the performance of different campaigns in real-time
- Strategize the allocation of their marketing budgets
To succeed in today’s competitive marketplace, companies will need to embrace new market opportunities and overcome challenges coming their way. Our custom market intelligence services will help you to gather comprehensive insights into market trends, opportunities, and challenges. Request a free proposal to know how you can benefit by partnering with us.
As a part of the customer market intelligence solution, our experts followed an approach that involved:
- Customer needs assessment
- Market scanning and monitoring analysis
- Marketing strategy engagement
Wondering how your business can benefit from our custom market intelligence solution? Request more information from our experts!
The business impact of the custom market intelligence solution
- Gauged the market potential of the new product
- Identified critical customer pain points
- Personalized market strategies for various customer segments
- Analyzed the performance of marketing campaigns in real-time
- Allocated the marketing budget effectively
- Sold approximately 37,000 units of the new products within the first year of launch
Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio? Request a free brochure.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us