DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Wrangling - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Data Wrangling market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.4%.
Tools, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 21.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.3 Billion by the year 2025, Tools will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 22% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$123.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$159.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Tools will reach a market size of US$232.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 19.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$576.7 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Alteryx, Inc.
- Cooladata Ltd.
- Dataiku SAS
- Datameer, Inc.
- Datawatch Corporation
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Ideata Analytics
- Impetus Technologies, Inc.
- Infogix, Inc.
- Informatica LLC
- Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc.
- Onedot AG
- Oracle Corporation
- Paxata, Inc.
- Rapid Insight.
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Talend SA
- TIBCO Software, Inc.
- Unifi Software Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Data Wrangling Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Data Wrangling, A Definition
- Types of Data Wrangling
- Data Wrangling Process
- Data Wrangling Tools: A Review
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Emergence of Big Data & the Need for Advanced Analytics Algorithms Provides the Foundation for Growth in the Market
- Swallowed by Big Data, Data Wrangling is the Key to Maximize Data Intelligence
- As a Precursor to Analytics Workflows, Data Wrangling to Richly Benefit From the Rise of Big Data Across Myriad Industry Verticals: Global Volume of Big Data Created Worldwide (In Zettabytes) for the Years 2015, 2020 and 2025
- Growing Importance of Data Analytics & Increased Investments in Big Data Tools in an Increasingly Data Driven World
- Robust Investments in Big Data Analytics Bodes Well for the Growth & Adoption of Data Wrangling: Global Big Data & Business Analytics (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Data Preparation Storms Into the Spotlight as the Prime Beneficiary of Big Data Explosion & the Ensuing Focus on Data Analytics
- Growing Urgency to Integrate AI & ML Technologies into Data Analytics Drive the Need for Data Wrangling
- As Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Pervades Every Aspect of Modern Life Including Business Intelligence, Data Wrangling Catapults in Commercial Value: Global Artificial Intelligence Market (In US$ Million) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Successful Digitalization of Business Models to Spearhead Growth by Widening the Playing Field for Data Wrangling Tools
- Digitalization of Healthcare Brings Out Healthcare & Life Sciences as the Fastest Growing End-Use Market
- Ongoing Focus on Successful Digitalization of Business Models to Spur the Importance of Data Wrangling in Making Raw Digital Data Usable: Global Digital Transformation Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Global Industry Digitalization Index Score by Industry Group for the Year 2018
- Astounding Financial Benefit of Digitalization Accelerates Digitalization Programs Among Industries Worldwide: Global Cumulative Value of Digitalization by Industry (In US$ Billion) for the Period 2016 to 2025
- Cloud Data Wrangling Emerges to the Forefront Supported by Unrivalled Benefits
- Supported by Tangible Benefits that Can Now be Measured, Adoption of Cloud & the Proliferation of XaaS Bodes Well for Cloud Based Data Wrangling Services: Business Benefits of Cloud Measured in Percentages by Type of Benefit Offered
- Data Wrangling Emerges as the Bridge to Realize the Full Potential of IoT Big Data by Making Unorganized IoT Data Structured, Meaningful & Usable
- Exploding Ecosystem of IoT Devices Drives the Critical Need for Pre-Processing of Device Data: Global Number of IoT Enabled Devices: Global Number of Active IoT Connected Devices Worldwide (In Billion Units) for the Years 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Robust Hadoop Deployment Drives Demand for Data Wrangling for Data Preparation Work in Hadoop
- Expanding Hadoop Market to Push Up Data Cleansing Needs and Spur Demand for Data Wrangling: Global Market for Hadoop (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Growing Role of Data Science in Data Driven Smart Cities Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for Data Wrangling
- Expanding Base of Connected Things in Smart Cities & the Volume IoT Data Generated Creates Lucrative Opportunities for Technologies Needed to Turn Smart City Big Data into Insight: Global Installed Base of Connected Devices in Smart Cities (In Billion) for the Years 2015, 2017 & 2019
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Data Wrangling Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Data Wrangling Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uajwyl