NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brother Mobile Solutions (BMS) along with Brother Business Machines Group (BMG) will be on hand at NRF booth #1017 to demonstrate printing and labeling solutions, POS applications and new alliance partnerships designed to provide the technology tools retailers need to help make a ‘customer-centric’ retail transformation possible.
Print solutions to support new in-store services
“There is no question retail must continue to evolve and pivot to meet the demands of today’s highly sophisticated shoppers. This requires the optimum mix of hardware and applications including highly connected printing and labeling that enable retailers to serve customers when, where and how they want to be served,” said David Crist, president of BMS. “The continued surge of eCommerce isn’t necessarily forcing stores to close, rather it is fueling a retail resurgence among brick-and-mortar retailers who must offer innovative new services such as BOPIS and in-store processing of returns, to keep drawing online shoppers back into the store.”
The Brother NRF 2020 line-up includes:
- Fast, easy, on-demand labeling solutions for virtually any in-store application – BMS’ award-winning retail portfolio including printers for price item solutions, markdowns, shelf edge labeling, as well as innovative new solutions to support in-store returns processing and BOPIS.
- New desktop printing solutions for efficient retail supply chains – A powerful desktop line including efficiency-building printing and labeling built for the demands of warehouse, shipping and delivery operations.
- Key strategic partnerships for robust IoT mobile device management – A spotlight on BMS’ exciting new alliance with SOTI Inc., a leading global provider of mobility and IoT management solutions. SOTI recently named BMS a premier printing provider specializing in mobile solutions for use with SOTI Connect, part of the SOTI ONE Platform.
- Quick deploy solutions now with CloudBox – New turn-key solution designed for small retail chain operators. The CloudBox 970 Series PrintPad paired with the Brother TD2120 desktop printer offers a simple and scalable way to create, manage and print labels in-store, without the need for costly ERP or POS integration.
- NEW! The unveiling of the compact new RuggedJet POS series – NRF will provide the backdrop for the introduction of Brother Mobile Solutions’ new line of receipt printers that are super compact and priced right for seasonal queue busting and mobile POS.
- Extensive security and solutions portfolio: Brother BMG meets the demands of the modern office with a wide array of hardware, software, and service-based solutions. These solutions include built-in security features for devices, documents, and networks, limiting outside threats while supporting the latest protocols and enabling device sharing.
“Brother is helping customers build the retail environment of the future, both for the consumer and the retailer,” said Mike Zolot, Director of Sales, Retail & Hospitality, Brother Machine Group. “Through Brother BMG’s award-winning lineup of hardware, software, and service-based solutions tailor-made for retailers big and small, we’re lasered-focused on meeting our retail customers whenever and however they need us.”
To schedule an NRF demo contact our retail specialists, or to learn more please visit our NRF page or see us at Booth #1017.
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile and desktop printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.
About Brother Machine Group
Brother is a leading provider of office equipment technology and document management solutions, including award-winning color and black and white multifunctional printers, scanners, label printers and device-based cloud and mobile technologies. The Brother P-touch line of label and ribbon printers features laminated and specialty tapes along with printable ribbons. Brother printers are consistently recognized as the best in the industry and recently received PCMag’s 2019 Readers’ Choice and Business Choice awards. Brother International Corporation’s At Your Side philosophy demonstrates a dedication to product quality, customer service and dynamic partnerships. Established in 1954 and headquartered in Bridgewater, N.J., Brother markets business, home office and industrial products, along with home appliances. For more information, visit https://brothersolutions.com/ or brother-usa.com site.
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization. For more information, visit www.soti.net.