DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fog Computing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Fog Computing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$623.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 52.9%.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 48.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$222.7 Million by the year 2025, Hardware will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 59% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$15.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$28.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Hardware will reach a market size of US$15.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 50.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$100.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ARM Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- GE Digital
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nebbiolo Technologies, Inc.
- PrismTech Corporation
- Schneider Electric Software LLC
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Fog Computing: A Market Insight
- Rising Applications of IoT Play a Central Role in Expansion of Fog Computing
- Healthcare Reimbursement Systems in the US Leaves a Major Impact on Fog Computing
- Cloud Computing: An Overview
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Fog Computing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Mobile Edge Computing Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Low Latency Requirement and Bandwidth Limitations of Apps Drive Demand for Fog Computing
- Greater Awareness of Data Security and Real-Time Operations Propel Market Growth
- Smart Manufacturing Application Dominates the Market
- Growth in M2M Communication Offer Opportunities for Organizations to Adopt Fog Computing
- Security, Privacy, and Authentication Issues: A Major Setback for Fog Computing
- Inadequate Skilled Workforce and Lack of Standardization Limits the Market Growth
- Fog Computing: Key Challenges
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Fog Computing: A Definition
- Fog Computing: Pros and Cons
- Applications of Fog Computing
- Key Difference: Fog Computing and Cloud Computing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Fog Computing Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Fog Computing Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i2ujyk