DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Battery - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aircraft Battery market worldwide is projected to grow by US$286.8 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 6.7%.
Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$546.1 Million by the year 2025, Products will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$10.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$8.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Products will reach a market size of US$29 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$79.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Cella Energy Ltd.
- Concorde Battery Corporation
- EaglePicher Technologies
- GS Yuasa International Ltd.
- Kokam Co., Ltd.
- MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc.
- Marvel Aero International, Inc.
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
- Sichuan Changhong Battery Co., Ltd.
- Teledyne Battery Products
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Battery: A Prelude
- North America: The Largest Market for Aircraft Battery
- Asia-Pacific Aircraft Battery Market: An Insight
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Battery Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Aircraft Battery Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Implementation of Electric Aircraft Technologies in Commercial Aircraft Boost the Market
- Aircraft Battery Market to Witness Huge Demand with Rise in New Aircraft Fleet
- Efficient Battery Management Systems: Need of the Hour
- Requirement for Innovative Battery Solutions Offer Market Opportunity
- High Costs Associated with Developing Various Aircraft Batteries Hampers the market Growth
- Increasing Demand for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Civil and Commercial Applications Bodes Well for the Market
- Market for Lithium-Based Batteries to Witness Huge Growth
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Aircraft Battery
- Battery Theory
- Aviation Requirements
- Battery Types
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aircraft Battery Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aircraft Battery Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zc24v1