DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airborne Telemetry - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Airborne Telemetry market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.9%.
Wired, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 3.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$6.1 Billion by the year 2025, Wired will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.7% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$121.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$105.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Wired will reach a market size of US$473 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 3.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$387.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- BAE Systems PLC
- Cobham PLC
- Collins Aerospace
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Leonardo S.p.A
- Orbit Communications Systems Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Airborne Telemetry: An Industry Overview
- Wireless Telemetry: Fastest Growing Segment by Technology
- Fixed Wing Expected to Lead the Airborne Telemetry Market by Platform
- North America: The Powerhouse of Airborne Telemetry Market
- Asia-Pacific: A Lucrative Market
- Global Telemetry Market: An Insight
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Airborne Telemetry Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Airborne Telemetry Systems Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
- Global Aerospace & Defense Telemetry Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Upsurge in Cloud Computing and Wireless Technologies Boost Demand for Airborne Telemetry
- Rising R&D Expenditure on Technological Innovations for Defense Purposes Sparks Demand
- Increase in Demand for Unmanned Aircraft System Fuels Demand
- Consolidations among Major Players to Play a Pivotal Role
- Network-Centric Military Communication to Drive the Market Forward
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Airborne Telemetry: A Definition
- Flight Electronics Support: An Insider
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Airborne Telemetry Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Airborne Telemetry Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ck9712