DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Antenna - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aircraft Antenna market worldwide is projected to grow by US$142.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.2%.
Communication, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$167.7 Million by the year 2025, Communication will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$4.9 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$4.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Communication will reach a market size of US$7.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$41.4 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Antcom Corporation
- Boeing Company, The
- Cobham PLC
- Harris Corporation
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Mcmurdo Group
- Sensor Systems, Inc.
- TECOM Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Antenna: An Industry Overview
- Navigation & Surveillance Application Segment to Lead the Market
- Asia-Pacific: The Fastest Growing Aircraft Antenna Market in the World
- With Presence of Several Players, North America Dominates the Aircraft Antenna Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aircraft Antenna Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Market for Military UAVs Offer Bright Prospects for Aircraft Antennas
- Trend towards Modernization of Airline Fleet Drives the Market
- Global Aircraft Market: Fleet Size in Units for Years 2017 & 2037
- Strict Regulations related to Passenger Safety Constraints the Market Growth
- High Manufacturing Cost: A Major Challenge
- Shift of Manufacture Base to Emerging Countries Offer Great Opportunity
- Advent of In-Flight Connectivity Provides a Major Boost to the Market
- Advancements in Communication Technology Forecast Bright Days Ahead for Aircraft Antenna Industry
- Aircraft Antenna Market Gains Traction with Procurement of New Generation Aircraft
- Maintenance and Design Complexities Stalls Market Growth
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Aircraft Antenna: An Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aircraft Antenna Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aircraft Antenna Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4lj9k3