DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cognitive Media - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cognitive Media market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 26.1%.
Deep Learning & Machine Learning, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 27.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.1 Billion by the year 2025, Deep Learning & Machine Learning will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 29.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$69.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$102.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Deep Learning & Machine Learning will reach a market size of US$140.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 24.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$366.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Acrolinx GmbH
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Baidu, Inc.
- Clarifai, Inc.
- Crimson Hexagon
- Emarsys North America Inc
- Google, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Kenshoo, Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MiQ Digital Ltd
- NewsRx LLC.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Phrasee Ltd.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SoundHound, Inc.
- Valossa Labs Oy
- Veritone, Inc.
- Video Intelligence AG
- Zeta Global
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cognitive Media: A Prelude
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Cognitive Media Market
- Rapidly Evolving Role of Cognitive Computing in Digital Technologies Ecosystem Sets the Tone for Wider Uptake of Cognitive Media Solutions
- A Look into High-Growth Business Applications of Cognitive Computing
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cognitive Media Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- With AI, Automation and Machine Learning Seeking Mainstream Role in Digital Media Landscape, Opportunities Galore for Cognitive Media Market
- AI Steps-In with Great Promise to Transform Media Industry
- AI-powered Media Industry Automation on the Cards
- Machine Learning Seeks to Reinforce Capabilities of Media Platforms
- Emphasis on Tracking Consumer Behavior in the Modern Multi-Device World Builds Robust Momentum
- Cognitive Computing Comes to Fore to Evaluate Crowd Sentiment
- Cognitive Content Management for Effective Personalised CX
- Growing Importance of Analytics in Media Industry Augurs Well
- Data Security Needs of Modern Digitally Enabled Media Platforms Extend Opportunities
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cognitive Media Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cognitive Media Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/235aqq