DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cold Chain Monitoring - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cold Chain Monitoring market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 10.8%.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.7 Billion by the year 2025, Hardware will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$176.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$178.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Hardware will reach a market size of US$349 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$661.2 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Astrona Biotechnologies
- Berlinger & Co. AG
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Elpro-Buchs AG
- Infratab, Inc.
- Interstate Warehousing
- Klinge Corporation
- Lineage Logistics Holdings LLC
- Monnit Corporation
- Nimble Wireless Inc.
- Orbcomm, Inc.
- Safetraces, Inc.
- Savi Technology, Inc.
- Securerf Corporation
- Sensitech Inc.
- TagBox Solutions
- Temperature Monitor Solutions Africa
- Zest Labs, Inc
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cold Chain Monitoring: The Most Important Aspect of Cold Chain Logistics
- Inherent Dynamics of Perishable Products Transportation Make Cold Chain Monitoring a Compulsion
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Cold Chain Monitoring Market
- Sustained Investments in Cold Chain Logistics Worldwide: Cornerstone for Present and Future Growth of the Market
- Growing Significance of Farm-to-Fork Trend Elevates Role of Cold Chain Logistics
- World Cold Chain Logistics Market (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Sector
- Rising Concerns over Food Security and Post-Harvest & Supply Chain Losses Create Strong Business Case
- Post-Harvest & Supply Chain Losses Remain Global Phenomena
- Food Security Concerns More Evident Than Ever Before
- Consumer Demand (in Million Tonnes) for Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Sugar in Select Regions for the Period 2008-17 and 2018-27
- Key Issues Fuelling Food Security Concerns Worldwide
- Population Growth
- World Population to Reach 8.5 Billion by 2030 and to 9.7 Billion by 2050: Global Population Figures for Years 1990, 2015, 2030, 2050 & 2100
- Declining Per Capita Arable Land
- Per Capita Arable Land (in Hectares) in Developed and Developing Regions for the Years 2000, 2010, 2020, 2030 & 2050
- While Developed Regions Hold Bigger Share, Developing Countries Display Fast Paced Growth
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cold Chain Monitoring Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Healthy Tide in Grocery & Processed Food Retail Augments Prospects for Food Cold Chain Solutions
- Key Retail Trends Influencing Wider Use of Cold Chain Solutions
- Emphasis on Fresh Supply Chains
- Emergence of Online Retail Channel
- Rising Demand for Organic Foods
- Temperature Monitoring: Top Most Priority in Food Cold Chains
- Revenue Contribution of Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Sectors Remains Robust
- Uptrend in Pharmaceutical Logistics Builds Momentum
- World Pharmaceutical Logistics Market (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Cold Chain and Non Cold Chain Segments
- Vaccine Storage and Handling in Cold Chain: A Review
- Novel Strategies and Tech Advancements Bolster Cold Chain Monitoring Landscape
- RFID Technology Adds Teeth to Cold Chain Monitoring
- Top of Class Temperature & Humidity Data Loggers Come to Fore
- Automated Data Loggers Streamline Cold Chain Efficiencies
- Evolving Role of Advanced Digital Technologies in Supply Chain Landscape Poised to Influence Cold Chain Ecosystem
- Rise of Cold Chain IoT Poised to Bolster Prospects for Monitoring Solutions
- Inducing New Level of Efficiency, Software Tools Seek to Solidify their Role
- Tightening Regulatory Scenario Makes Monitoring Extremely Important Element in Cold Chain Logistics
- FSMA's Latest Regulation Seeks Further Refinements in Cold Chain Monitoring
- Air Cargo Community Seeks to Bring Forward Perishables Supply Chain Standard to Add Reliability in Airborne Cold Chain Transport
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Cold Chain Monitoring Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Cold Chain Monitoring Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w9hqr7