DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Embedded Display - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Embedded Display market worldwide is projected to grow by US$15.9 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 14.1%.
LCD, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 13.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$9.9 Billion by the year 2025, LCD will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 15.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$631.7 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$761.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, LCD will reach a market size of US$829 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 13.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Altia Inc.
- Avnet, Inc.
- Enea AB
- Esterel Technologies SA
- Green Hills Software
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Planar Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Embedded Display Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Human Interaction with Smart Devices Creates Opportunity for Human Machine Interface
- At the Core of Modern HMIs, Embedded Displays to Benefit from the Growing Commercial Opportunity for HMI Technology: Global Human Machine Interface Market (HMI) (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2022
- Expanding IoT Ecosystem of Smart Devices Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for Embedded Displays: Global Number of Active Connected IoT Devices (In Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Industrial Automation & IIoT Sets the Stage for Growth of Industry Grade HMI Displays
- As it Continues Its Disruptive Proliferation, IIoT Spews Opportunities for Industry Grade HMI Displays: Global Industrial IoT Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- With Medical Electronics Entering the Age of Connected Intelligence, Medical Devices Industry Offers a Major Revenue Opportunity
- Remote Healthcare Monitoring, Self-Care, Real-Time Solutions & Digitalized Smart Medical Devices to Benefit Growth of Embedded Hardware: Global Digital Healthcare Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Trend towards Home Diagnostics Drives Demand for Easy-to-Use HMI Displays
- Robustly Expanding Home Diagnostics Market Bodes Well for Embedded Displays in OTC Diagnostic Devices: Global Home Diagnostics Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Smart Cars & Autonomous Cars Strengthen the Business Case for Embedded In-Vehicle Smart Displays
- Move to Integrated Cockpit Systems from Traditional Instrument Cluster & Rise of Multiple Displays in Smart Cars to Drive Opportunities for Embedded Displays: Global Connected Vehicles (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- As the Starting Point for Intelligent Human Machine Interaction, Displays Become Vital in Smart Electronic Wearables
- Robust Penetration of Electronic Wearables Bodes Well for Embedded Displays: Global Number of Users of Smart Wearables (In Million) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Over US$18 Billion Commercial Opportunity for Wearables by 2024 to Step Up Demand for Embedded Displays: Global Wearable Device Revenues (In Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Quantum Dot Grows in Popularity in Automotive Displays
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Embedded Display Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Embedded Display Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfomt0