DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Solar Cell, Battery Energy Storage, Wind Turbines, Air Conditioning, and Hydrogen Storage" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) showcases the developments and innovations in renewable energy and energy storage.
Apart from innovations in next-generation battery chemistries such as calcium-based batteries and rechargeable tellurium-aluminum batteries with ultrahigh discharge capacity, non-compressed solid state hydrogen storage system is also covered. The TOE further explains about the latest improvements in power conversion efficiency of perovskite solar cells.
The TOE also discusses a floating airborne wind power generation system that is able to operate effectively in offshore areas. A three-phase inductive wireless power transfer system for charging electric vehicles is also included in this issue. The TOE also covers innovations in tidal energy and energy-efficient air-conditioning systems.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid-state batteries, solar chemical storage, and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas.
Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol, and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
- Perovskite Solar Cell with Enhanced Optoelectronic Properties
- Perovskite Solar Cell for Efficient and Affordable Harvesting of Solar Energy
- Solid-state Nanomaterial for Cost-efficient Hydrogen Storage
- Novel Nanomaterial Facilitates Hydrogen Storage Economy
- State-of-the-art Electrolyte for High-energy Calcium-based Batteries
- Outstanding Electrolyte Facilitates Development of Cost-effective Energy Storage
- Airborne Wind Power Generation System
- Kite Energy System Provides Access to Clean, Affordable Wind Energy
- Stacked Perovskite Solar Cell with Improved Stability and Efficiency
- Highly Efficient Perovskite Solar Cell Offers an Alternative to Silicon Solar Panels
- Tellurium-aluminum Battery with Ultrahigh Discharge Capacity
- Tellurium-aluminum Battery Meets the Demand for Cost-efficient Energy Storage
- Wireless Charging System with Enhanced Power Density
- Inductive Wireless Power Transfer Technology Accelerates Development of Autonomous Vehicles
- Novel Robust Textile-based Photovoltaic Cells
- Textile-based Solar Cells Expand Photovoltaic Applications
- Charge-free Mixing Entropy Battery with Low-cost Electrode
- Energy Storage Makes Industrial Processes Energy-independent
- Large Scale High-voltage Aqueous Flow Energy Storage System
- Technology Accelerates the Adoption of Renewable Energy
- High Power Floating Tidal Stream Turbines
- Technology Accelerates the Transition Toward Low-carbon Energy Generation
- Air Conditioning System with Zero Consumption of Electricity
- Technology Reduces Carbon Footprint of the Building Industry
- Battery Management Systems for End-of-life Batteries from Electric Vehicles
- The Novel System can Supply Power to Off-grid Locations and Isolated Communities
- Cost-efficient Whirlpool Turbines for Harnessing Clean Energy
The Low Head Hydropower Turbines are Cost-effective and Highly Consistent in Generating Energy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/flshpr