DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Anti-corrosive, Anti-bacterial, Protective, and Intumescent Coatings" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) showcases a protective coating, which provides protection to surfaces in contact with nuclear radiations.
Another coating, which is an anti-bacterial coating that can be used as antibiotics and even preservatives in foods has also been profiled. An edible capsule coating, which is free from titanium dioxide and any other synthetic coloring agents, is also included in this issue.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered
Profile 1: A Protective Coating for Nuclear Plant Surfaces
- Corrosion and Biofouling Can Be Mitigated with the Protective Coating
Profile 2: An Anti-bacterial Coating Offering Lesser Chances of Allergies
- Food and Beverage Packaging is the Most Prominent Application for Azido-chitosan Ingredients
Profile 3: A Capsule Coating Made With Natural Pigments Without Titanium Dioxide
- Capsule Coating is the Most Prominent Application for the Titanium Dioxide-free Solution
Profile 4: A Bioadhesive That Adheres and Binds to Injured Tissues
- The Tick Adhesive can be used as a Tissue Sealant
Profile 5: Rice Straw-based Surfactants
- Stringent Regulatory Reforms will Potentially Improve the Adoption of Bio-based Surfactants
Profile 6: Multifunctional Shape-morphing Elastomer
- Healthcare Sector Will Emerge as a Major Application Sector for Multifunctional Shape Morphing Elastomers by 2023
Profile 7: Novel Method of Deposition of Manganese Oxide Thin Films
- Consumer Electronics Will Have a High Adoption Potential Owing to the Increasing Demand for Wearables
Profile 8: Controlling Friction in Topological Insulators
- Advanced Electronics Sector is Expected to Have the Highest Adoption Potential by 2023
Profile 9: Enhancing the Thermal and Electrical Conductivity of CNT through Coating Technology
- Coating for Optimizing the Efficiency of Renewable Energy through CNTs
Profile 10: Enhancing Energy Efficiency in Electronic and Energy Industries through Tuneable Spintronic Technology
- Optimizing Efficiency in the Energy and Power System in Electronic Devices through the Adoption of Coating Technology
Profile 11: Enhancing the Adoption of Composites in the Building & Construction and Aerospace Industries
- Non-toxic coating technology of composite
Profile 12: Developing a Chemical Resistant and Anti-corrosion Coating Technology for the Transportation and Logistics Industry
Cost-efficient Coating Technology for the Transportation and Logistic Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7n2k8s