DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Battery Storage, Solar Cells, and Wave Energy" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) focuses on developments and innovations in battery storage.
Apart from innovations in next-generation battery chemistries such as lithium-silicon and sodium-ion, material developments in lithium-ion batteries are also covered. The use of high energy density batteries for marine applications is also discussed. Upcoming battery chemistries such as lithium-oxygen batteries are also covered. The TOE also discusses high energy efficiency wave energy converters. An interesting innovation on the improvement of electric motor efficiency for electric vehicles is discussed. Recent developments in perovksite solar cells such as all-tandem solar cells that improve power conversion efficiency are also discussed.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered
- Unique Electrolyte Additive Strategy Helps Develop Next-generation Lithium-ion Batteries
- Several Companies Work toward Improving the Properties of Lithium-Silicon Batteries
- All-Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells Exhibit Higher Power Conversion Efficiency
- Long-term Stability a Significant Challenge in Commercialization of PSCs
- High Energy Density Batteries for Marine Applications
- Stringent Emission Regulations, High Fuel Prices, and Reducing Battery Costs Drive the Adoption of Marine Batteries
- High-Efficiency Wave Energy Converters
- Wave Energy Possesses Great Potential in Terms of Capacity/Economic Opportunities
- Yokeless Axial Flux Electric Machine
- Innovative Motor Accelerates the Deployment of Electric Vehicles
- High-capacity Silicon Dominant Lithium-ion Battery
- Technology Provides Low-cost Li-ion Battery for Various Industries
- High-performance Electrode Material for Lithium-oxygen Battery
- Technology Accelerates the Adoption of Lithium-oxygen Battery
- Sodium-based Battery with Enhanced Cyclability
- High-Performance Sodium-based Batteries Can Replace Li-ion Batteries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2i9unb