The Global Market for Big Data in the E-Commerce Should Grow from $2.5 Billion in 2018 to $6.2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 13.8% for the Period of 2018-2025
This report includes market estimates and forecasts of big data implementation in the E-commerce industry at global, regional and country levels. It also highlights the ongoing trends and growth prospects for the future.
Key market participants, extensive segments such as component, solution, data type, deployment model, and end use, industry trends, market dynamics (growth and restraint factors), competitive intelligence, regional and country trends are discussed in this report. There is a detailed analysis of market growth factors and their expected level of impact as well as the key geographies and respective trends and competitive scenarios that will form the base data for qualitative analysis and market estimates.
The report will provide details with respect to the benefits of big data application in the E-commerce industry. It will highlight qualitative and quantitative analysis on all market segments across global, region and country levels to provide a comprehensive picture of market penetration, trends and demand forecasts.
- 106 data tables and 26 additional tables
- An overview of global market for big data in e-commerce sector
- Discussion on big data applications in enabling target advertisements and enhancing personalized experience
- Knowledge about advantages of big data in customer acquisitions, safety and customer satisfaction
- Information on Micro Moments which is used to foresee customer activity pattern
- Detailed profiles of major players in the industry, including Amazon Web Services, Inc., Dell Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Oracle Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study and Objectives
- Study Background
- Scope of Report
- Intended Audience
- Source of Information and Methodology
- Analyst's Credentials
Chapter 2 Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Market Lineage Outlook
- Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
- Industry Value Chain Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers Analysis
- Market Restraints Analysis
- Business Environment Analysis: Big Data in the E-commerce Market
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- PESTLE Analysis
- Company Market Share Analysis
- Market Size and Growth Prospects
Chapter 4 Big Data in the E-commerce: Market by Component
- Big Data Software in the E-commerce: Market Overview
- Big Data Software in the E-commerce: Market Analysis
- Big Data Software in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Big Data Hardware in the E-commerce: Market Analysis
- Big Data Hardware in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
Chapter 5 Big Data in the E-commerce: Market by Type of Data
- Structured Big Data Overview
- Structured Big Data Market Analysis
- Structured Big Data in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Unstructured Big Data Overview
- Unstructured Big Data Market Analysis
- Unstructured Big Data in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Semi-structured Big Data Overview
- Semi-structured Big Data Market Analysis
- Semi-structured Big Data in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
Chapter 6 Big Data in the E-commerce: Market by Type of Solution
- Content Analytics Overview
- Content Analytics Market Analysis
- Content Analytics in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Customer Analytics Overview
- Customer Analytics Market Analysis
- Customer Analytics in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Fraud Detection Overview
- Fraud Detection Market Analysis
- Fraud Detection in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- Risk Management Overview
- Risk Management Market Analysis
- Risk Management in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
Chapter 7 Big Data in the E-commerce: Market by Type of Deployment
- Cloud-based Deployment Overview
- Cloud-based Deployment Market Analysis
- Cloud-based Deployments in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
- On-premises Deployment Overview
- On-premises Market Analysis
- On-premises Deployment in the E-commerce: Market Estimates and Forecasts
Chapter 8 Big Data in the E-commerce: Market by End Use
- Online Classifieds Overview
- Online Education Overview
- Online Financials Overview
- Online Retail Overview
- Online Travel and Leisure Overview
- Other End Uses: Overview
Chapter 9 Big Data in the E-commerce: Market by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Key Market Players and Recent Developments
- Major Deals and Strategic Alliances
- Industry Impact
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Data Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Hpe)
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Palantir Technologies, Inc.
- SAP Se
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- Teradata Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m1884t