LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on performing supply chain analysis for a company in the pulp and paper chemicals industry.
The company wanted to address issues of equipment and capacity shortages. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted a robust, flexible, and reliable supply chain to maintain its service levels.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to devise cost-effective and best-in-class product and service offerings to increase overall profitability.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you develop an agile supply chain and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
“Companies in the pulp and paper chemicals industry must leverage the use of supply chain analysis to implement an end-to-end follow-up process to resolve any discrepancy across the supply chain and incorporate modern technological advances,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a leading pulp and paper chemicals company – developed a robust, flexible, reliable supply chain to maintain their service levels. The solution offered helped them to:
- Save USD 0.6 million in logistics costs.
- Eliminate 4.4 days each year from its supply chain.
- Are you looking for solutions to devise effective supply chain strategies for your organization? Request a free proposal to access our tailor-made solutions today!
Outcome: To cater to the specific requirements of the client, the supply chain experts at SpendEdge tailored a comprehensive research methodology. This helped the pulp and paper chemicals company to analyze their existing domestic distribution network. The supply chain analysis engagement helped the client to gain actionable insights into the scope and deliverables and select the most suitable export transloading solution.
To access the complete case study on how we helped a leading pulp and paper chemicals company to save millions in logistics costs, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Logistics Provider Utilizes Supply Chain Analysis to Reduce Transportation Costs by 15%
- 5 Useful Tips to Boost your Supply Chain Management
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info