DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automatic Lubrication System - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automatic Lubrication System market worldwide is projected to grow by US$260.7 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 4.3%.
Grease-based, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$750.6 Million by the year 2025, Grease-based will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$9.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$7.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Grease-based will reach a market size of US$42.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$75.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- ATS Electro-Lube Int'l Inc.
- Baier + Koppel GmbH + Co. KG
- Bijur Delimon International
- Cenlub Systems
- Dropsa SpA
- Eugen WOERNER GmbH & Co. KG
- Graco, Inc.
- I.L.C. S.R.L.
- Kluber Lubrication Munchen SE & Co. KG
- Oil-Rite Corporation
- Samoa Ltd.
- Simatec AG
- SKF Group
- The Timken Company
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automatic Lubrication System Market: Prelude
- Grease-based Lubrication Systems: The Largest Segment
- Single-line Lubrication System Leads Global ALS Market
- Steel Industry Generates Significant Growth Opportunity for ALS Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automatic Lubrication System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Reducing Downtime, Increasing Worker Safety, Lowering Labor Costs and Ensuring Effective Lubrication: Major Factors Driving ALS Market
- Growing Need to Improve Reliability of Equipment Propels ALS Market
- Improving Productivity and Reducing Downtime with Fully Automatic ALS
- With Automation of Processes Becoming Vital amidst the Shift towards Industry 4.0, Manufacturers Look to Adopt Automated Lubrication Systems
- Global Industry 4.0 Market Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- High Significance of ALS for Construction Equipment
- Automatic Greasing Systems Find Increasing Adoption in Construction Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Machinery: ALS Aids in Enhancing Performance and Reducing Costs
- Strict Environmental Conditions for Maintenance of Food and Beverage Equipment Pushes Demand for Automatic Lubrication Systems
- ALS for Vehicle Fleet: Advantages of Increased Uptime, Extended Components Life and Lower Operating Costs
- Need for Effective Lubrication Drives Demand for ALS in Metals Industry
- Need for Equipment Reliability Drives Adoption of ALS in Cement Plants
- Steel Industry: Inconvenience of Manual Lubrication Drives Focus onto Automatic Lubrication Systems
- Improving Farm Machinery Productivity with ALS
- Machine Tools Industry Benefits from the Promise of Enhanced System Reliability of ALS Systems
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Need for Efficient Maintenance Methods Augurs Well for ALS Market
- ALS for Wind Energy Systems Designed to Reduce Friction and Prevent Contamination
- Automated Lubrication Systems for Bearings: An Overview
- Integration of Remote Monitoring in Automatic Lubrication Systems Supports Growth
- Innovations in ALS Fuels Market Growth
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Automatic Lubrication System VS Conventional Lubrication System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automatic Lubrication System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automatic Lubrication System Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6b3mun