This report provides an overview of the Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pyelonephritis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 5, 6, 1 and 2 respectively.
Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pyelonephritis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Sep 03, 2019: Allecra Therapeutics to present data at ASM/ESCMID 2019 Conference on drug development to meet the challenge of antimicrobial resistance
- Jul 29, 2019: Merck receives positive EU CHMP opinion for ZERBAXA 3g dose (ceftolozane and tazobactam) for the treatment of adults with Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia (HAP), Including Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia (VAP)
- Apr 15, 2019: Paratek Pharmaceuticals broadens clinical profile of NUZYRA (Omadacycline) with New ECCMID 2019 Data Presentations
- Apr 10, 2019: Entasis Therapeutics announces presentations on ETX2514SUL at ECCMID 2019
- Mar 29, 2019: Spero Therapeutics receives FDA fast track designation for SPR994 for the treatment of complicated urinary tract infections and acute pyelonephritis
- Feb 21, 2019: Achaogen announces ZEMDRI (plazomicin) pivotal phase 3 study results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- Feb 14, 2019: Achaogen submits response to ASPR/BARDA request for information (RFI) for antimicrobial resistance project BioShield
- Achaogen Inc
- Allecra Therapeutics GmbH
- AlloVir Inc
- Entasis Therapeutics Inc
- Iterum Therapeutics Plc
- Jiangsu Sinoyoung Bio-Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
- Melinta Therapeutics Inc
- Merck & Co Inc
- MerLion Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd
- Nabriva Therapeutics Plc
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Wockhardt Ltd
- XuanZhu Pharma Co Ltd
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25b3at