DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Internet of Things Solutions and Market Opportunities by AI and IoT Technologies, Infrastructure, Connectivity, Management (Network, Device and Data), Applications, Services and Industry Solutions 2019 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This is the most comprehensive 16-report research bundle, covering the IoT market including market by technology, applications, services, and specific solutions.
This is must-have for any vendor looking to either enter into a portion of the IoT market and/or expand offerings into new segments (consumer, enterprise, industrial and/or government) and specific industry verticals. This research includes many reports focused on specific IoT market opportunity areas, consisting of almost three thousand pages of total research. Areas covered include supporting technologies such as 5G in IoT and edge computing as well as core IoT areas such as sensors, devices, and data management. In fact, it includes the most comprehensive research covering core IoT hardware, software, and firmware as well as supporting technologies such as AI and edge computing.
This research includes a comprehensive analysis of IoT in connected homes, smart buildings and cities as well as industry-specific IoT solutions such as asset tracking. It also includes IoT managed services with an emphasis on data management in core and edge networks, big data analytics in IoT, and emerging business models for IoT Data as a Service (DaaS). It also includes analysis of the emerging Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT), which represents AI support of IoT in which the former as machine learning and decision support and the latter provides connectivity and signaling. This will accelerate the IoT data economy including many opportunities for IoT data syndication in an IoT DaaS model.
This research provides an analysis of all major segments (consumer, enterprise, industrial, and government). From an IoT business to business perspective, this research addresses emerging opportunities in enterprise and industrial automation including the use of Industrial IoT (IIoT) solutions involving robotics, teleoperation, and smart machines to automate many business processes beyond the manufacturing environment. Especially within IIoT and enterprise IoT solutions, there is a market need to focus on optimized IoT device management, which is also covered in this research.
Key Market Highlights
- Embedded AI in support of IIoT smart objects will reach $4.6B globally by 2024
- Hybrid voice and text chatbots market will reach $331.5M USD globally by 2024
- 5G and IoT enabled smart machines represent a $1.2B global opportunity by 2024
- Global asset tracking market for AI in embedded devices will grow at 28.2% through 2024
- Overall market for AI in big data and IoT will be led by Asia-Pacific followed by North America
- Integrated platforms will lead consumer IoT device management, exceeding $450M by 2024
- Application revenue for edge computing in 5G will reach 40% of infrastructure spending by 2024
- Driven by edge computing, micro-datacenters represent a $1.9B USD opportunity globally by 2024
- IoT technology will need to adapt to support the dynamic between public and private wireless networks
- AI in industrial machines will reach $415M globally by 2024 with collaborative robot growth at 42.5% CAGR
- IoT networks will be multi-vendor with many technologies, necessitating the need for systems integration
- Traditional product companies will shift towards a service-oriented focus with IIoT supporting performance visibility
- IoT systems will become increasingly more cognitive rather than relying solely upon autonomic event-response logic
- IoT solutions will improve lifecycle cost management for facilities and equipment through more intelligence utilization, maintenance, and predictive replacement
- Global Market for Devices in support of Government Security and Monitoring Equipment (CCTVs, Cameras, etc.) and Structural Health Monitoring Devices will reach $4.6 Billion USD by 2024
- Smart Machines in Enterprise, Industrial Automation, and IIoT by Technology, Product, Solution, and Industry Verticals 2019-2024
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics: Technologies and Solutions for Enterprise and Industrial Automation 2019-2024
- IoT Market by Connectivity, Hardware (Devices, Electronics, Things, Components, and Infrastructure), Software, and Applications in Industry Verticals 2019-2024
- 5G in IoT by Connectivity, Infrastructure, Sensors, Devices (Type, Sector, Verticals), and Things 2019-2024
- Big Data in Internet of Things: IoT Data Management, Analytics, and Decision Making 2019-2024
- IoT Technology Market by Hardware, Software, Platforms, and Solutions in Industry Verticals 2019-2024
- Artificial Intelligence of Things: AIoT Market by Technology and Solutions 2019-2024
- Connected Home Market by Technology, Computing Type, Service Provider, Application Type, User Interface, Connection Type, Communication Interface, Deployment Type, and Region 2019-2024
- Virtual Personal Assistants (VPA) and Smart Speaker Market: Artificial Intelligence Enabled Smart Advisers, Intelligent Agents, and VPA Devices 2019-2024
- IoT Device Management Market by Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government IoT Device Provisioning, Administration, Surveillance, Maintenance and Analytics 2019-2024
- Smart Buildings Market by Technology (AI, IoT, Indoor Wireless), Infrastructure, Solutions (Asset Tracking, Data Analytics, IWMS), and Regions 2019-2024
- Industrial Internet of Things: IIoT Market by Technologies, Solutions and Services 2019-2024
- Multi Access Edge Computing Market by Infrastructure, Equipment Category, Deployment Models, Computing as a Service Offerings, Network Connectivity, Applications, Analytics Types, Market Segment, Industry Verticals, and Region 2019-2024
- Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2019-2024
- Asset Tracking Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Connection Type, Mobility, Location Determination, and Industry Verticals 2019-2024
- IoT Data as a Service (IoTDaaS): Acquiring (capturing and/or licensing), Storing, Processing, and Distributing IoT Data 2019-2024
- 1010Data (Advance Communication Corp.)
- 42Gears Mobility Systems Pvt Ltd.
- AB Electrolux
- ABB Ltd.
- Abundant Power
- Accenture PLC
- Actian Corporation
- Actsoft Inc.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Aeon Labs LLC
- Affinegy, Inc
- Affinity Automation, LLC
- AGT International
- AIBrian Inc.
- Allegro Software Development Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Alpine Data Labs
- Amazon Inc.
- American Auto-Matrix
- American Digitals
- American Energy Management
- AMMAMSIC Technology Corp
- Ampla Soluciones S.L.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Anova Data
- Apache Software Foundation
- Appin Associates
- Apple Inc.
- APTEAN (Formerly CDC Software)
- ARI Fleet
- ARM Holdings
- Arrayent Inc.
- Arundo Analytics
- ASAP Systems
and approx 400 more..
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hjlmdf