DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The 2019 Diversity and Inclusion Benchmarks Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This 2019 Diversity and Inclusion Benchmarks provide actionable yardsticks for companies to measure themselves on diversity-related metrics and parameters. It is based on data collected from 300 companies across sectors through a detailed questionnaire covering diversity budgets, structure, policies, promotional measures, success metrics, and impact assessment.
The report helps you to:
- Assess your current level of diversity against industry benchmarks
- Gain insights into key trends and best practices
- Compare your D&I practices against others in a peer set
- Optimise your diversity mix
- Understand the impact of various D&I strategies
- Hold managers and leaders accountable for outcomes
- Secure the support of decision makers or direct reports by making objective, data-based arguments for action
Composite findings are complemented by eight levels of data cuts - by turnover, ownership, sector, etc - for key indices.
Cross-tabulations are presented against key attributes to enable a deeper understanding of success factors:
- Dedicated D&I function: present vs absent
- Formal D&I policy: exists vs not
- Size of the D&I budget: high vs low
- D&I function reporting: CEO vs CHRO
- Level of current diversity: high vs low
In terms of depth and detail, the report is a first of its kind exercise in the Indian context.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Scope and Purpose
- Definitions and Groupings
- Survey Sample Demographics
- Executive Summary
- Section A D&I: Current Reality and Goals
- Section B Why Companies Focus On D&I
- Section C The Drivers and Barriers Of D&I Outcomes
- Section D D&I Function: Structure and Budgets
- Section E Achieving D&I Outcomes
- Glossary of Terms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t70yd6