The Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
The US savory snacks sector is led by the processed snacks category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while the popcorn category is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of savory snacks products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board.
PepsiCo, Snyder`s-Lance, Inc. and The Kellogg Company are the leading players in the sector.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis forethnic/traditional snacks, meat snacks, nuts and seeds, popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, and processed snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
- The US savory snacks sector is expected to grow by value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Processed snacks is the largest category in value and volume terms in the US savory snacks sector.
- Popcorn is expected to register the faster growth rate in value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel.
- Want PepsiCo, Snyder`s-Lance, Inc. and The Kellogg Company are the leading players in the sector.
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board in the US savory snacks sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- The US in the global and regional context
- The US in the global and North America savory snacks sector
- The US compared to other leading countries in the North America
- Per capita consumption and expenditure - The US compared to the North America and global levels
- Sector analysis - savory snacks
- Country snapshot - savory snacks sector in the US
- Value and volume analysis - savory snacks sector in the US
- Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
- Change in category share by value
- Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
- Change in category share by volume
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Category analysis: ethnic/traditional snacks
- Category analysis: meat snacks
- Category analysis: nuts and seeds
- Segment analysis (in value terms): nuts and seeds
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): nuts and seeds
- Category analysis: popcorn
- Segment analysis (in value terms): popcorn
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): popcorn
- Category analysis: potato chips
- Category analysis: pretzels
- Category analysis: processed snacks
- Segment analysis (in value terms): processed snacks
- Segment analysis (in volume terms): processed snacks
- Distribution analysis
- Distribution channel share analysis: savory snacks
- Distribution channel share analysis by category
- Leading companies in the sector (in value and volume terms) in the savory snacks sector, 2018
- Top 5 companies share by brand (in value terms and volume terms) in the savory snacks sector, 2018
- Brand shares of top five companies (in value terms and volume terms) by category, 2018
- Private label share analysis by category
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
- Health & wellness
- Health & wellness trend analysis
- Health & wellness market analysis by product attribute
- Health & wellness market analysis by consumer benefit
- Category comparison - with health & wellness and without health & wellness claims
- Packaging analysis
- Pack material
- Pack type
- Closure type
- Primary outer type
- Demographic analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Economic summary, labor market trends, and demographic trends
- Country risk index (GCRI)
- Cofresh Snack Foods
- General Mills Inc.
- Jfc International
- Lundberg Family Farms
- CBI International
- Bridgford Foods Corporation
- Choo Choo R Snacks Inc
- ConAgra Brands Inc
- Hormel Foods Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vysdol