ATLANTA & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE:ICE), a leading operator of global exchanges and clearing houses and provider of data and listings services, today reported November trading volume and related revenue statistics, which can be viewed on the company’s investor relations website at http://ir.theice.com/ir-resources/supplemental-information in the Monthly Statistics Tracking spreadsheet.
November highlights include:
- Record total futures open interest (OI) of 45.2M lots reached on November 25, 2019
- Other crude & refined products OI up 10% y/y
- Total natural gas OI up 5% y/y
- European natural gas average daily volume (ADV) up 30% y/y
- Record EU natural gas OI of 2.7M lots reached on November 25, 2019; OI up 33% y/y
- Record JKM ADV up 267% y/y; Record JKM OI of 76K lots reached on November 14, 2019; OI up 209% y/y
Agriculture & Metals
- Total ags & metals ADV up 18% y/y; OI up 8% y/y
- Sugar ADV up 10% y/y; OI up 7% y/y
- Cocoa ADV up 15% y/y; OI up 22% y/y
- Record Coffee ADV up 44% y/y; OI up 7% y/y
- Cotton ADV up 10% y/y
Equities & Interest Rates
- Total interest rate OI up 5% y/y
- Record Sterling OI of 19.1M lots reached on November 14, 2019; Sterling OI up 34% y/y
- MSCI OI up 8% y/y
About Intercontinental Exchange
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) is a Fortune 500 company formed in the year 2000 to modernize markets. ICE serves customers by operating the exchanges, clearing houses and information services they rely upon to invest, trade and manage risk across global financial and commodity markets. A leader in market data, ICE Data Services serves the information and connectivity needs across virtually all asset classes. As the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange, the company is the premier venue for raising capital in the world, driving economic growth and transforming markets.
Trademarks of ICE and/or its affiliates include Intercontinental Exchange, ICE, ICE block design, NYSE and New York Stock Exchange. Information regarding additional trademarks and intellectual property rights of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. and/or its affiliates is located at http://www.intercontinentalexchange.com/terms-of-use. Key Information Documents for certain products covered by the EU Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulation can be accessed on the relevant exchange website under the heading “Key information Documents (KIDS)”.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 -- Statements in this press release regarding ICE's business that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of additional risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see ICE's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, including, but not limited to, the risk factors in ICE's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2018, as filed with the SEC on February 7, 2019.
SOURCE: Intercontinental Exchange