BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bike Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on best-selling mountain bikes, road bikes, electric bikes, exercise bikes, and dirt bikes, spin bikes and balance bikes listed below by the deals experts at Deal Tomato.
Best bike deals:
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of mountain bikes, road bikes, electric bikes & kids bikes at Walmart
- Save up to 36% on mountain bikes at Amazon - check live prices on variable-speed bicycles with lightweight frames & dual suspension, as well as cycling equipment
- Save up to $440 on road bikes at Amazon - check live prices on versatile bicycles for road cycling, commuting, exercising & all-terrain riding
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of exercise bikes at Walmart - including deals on performance bikes, balance bikes and strider bikes
- Save up to $149 on exercise bikes at Amazon
- Save up to $110 on spin bikes at Amazon
- Save up to 39% on balance bikes & training bikes at Amazon
- Save up to 25% on dirt bikes at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A bike has become a great transportation alternative, not only because it’s environment-friendly, but also because of the health benefits one can get through biking. Various types of bikes are available in the market. The balance bikes and strider bikes are highly recommended for the little ones while the mountain bikes or performance bikes are commonly used by grown-ups. Exercise bikes, or commonly known as stationary bikes, are perfect for fitness enthusiasts.
Do prices still drop significantly on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday following Black Friday. After Black Friday, retailers often continue to offer discounts online and may also offer new sales on their website especially for Cyber Monday. The highest discounts during Cyber Monday are often offered on tech gadgets and electronics items.
Cyber Monday in 2018 generated $7.9 billion in sales, making it the biggest online shopping event ever in the US.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.