BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s the best Cricut deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the best Cricut Maker, EasyPress and Explore Air 2 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Deal Tomato.
Best Cricut deals:
- Save up to 66% on Cricut cutting machines, heat press & craft tools bundles at Cricut.com - spend $50, get $10 coupon, spend $100 get $25 coupon at the Cricut Black Friday sale
- Save up to $217 on Cricut maker machines & bundle deals at Cricut.com
- Save up to $308 on Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machines and bundles at Cricut.com - check live prices on Everything & Essentials bundles
- Save up to $153 on the Cricut EasyPress & EasyPress Mini machines at Cricut.com
- Save $30 on the Cricut BrightPad - the BrightPad makes crafting easier for creatives, eg, by illuminating fine lines for tracing
- Up to 74% on Cricut holiday bundles
- 20% clearance sale on a range of deluxe paper, vinyls, stationary & more at Cricut
- Save up to $110 on Cricut cutting machines & craft tool bundles at Amazon
- Save up to 51% on Cricut EasyPress & EasyPress Mini machines at Amazon
- Save up to $50 on Cricut machines at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cricut helps hobby-crafters and scrapbook enthusiasts express their art using different materials. The Cricut Maker is one of the best cutting machines in the market. It features wireless capability, a double tool holder and a rotary blade for precision cutting. The Cricut Explore Air 2, meanwhile is popular for commercial applications. It is faster and can cut, write, and score over 100 popular craft materials. Cricut machine bundle deals are expected to hit off the shelves this coming Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? Holiday season shoppers each year take advantage of the considerable discounts on offer from Amazon and Walmart, the two biggest Black Friday retailers.
Amazon reported that during the first nine hours of their Black Friday 2018 sale, Amazon customers bought more than one million toys and 700,000 fashion items.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.