BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the top air fryer deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on best-selling air fryers, smart ovens and toasters listed below by the deals team at Save Bubble.
Best Air Fryer & Toaster Oven Deals:
- Save up to $127 on Farberware, Ninja, Philips, COSORI & more top-rated air fryers at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling brands including NuWave air fryers & Cuisinart toaster oven air fryers
- Save up to 64% on top-rated Philips air fryers at Amazon
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated fryer oven brands such as Cuisinart, Ninja, Farberware, NuWave, Philips, Instant Vortex & more
- Save up to $91 on Ninja air fryers at Walmart
- Save up to $219 on top-rated Cuisinart air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart
- Save $255 on the Cuisinart TOB-200N Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven at Amazon
- Save $202 on the Philips Starfish Technology XL Airfryer at Amazon
- Save $130 on the Ninja OP302 Foodi cooker, steamer, pressure cooker & air fryer at Amazon
- Save up to $163 on select Ninja, NuWave, Philips & more trusted air fryer brands at JCPenney.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Air fryers rose in popularity thanks to the promoted health benefits of frying without oil. Since countertop air fryers cook food by rapidly moving hot air similar to convection ovens and toasters, users are able to lower their oil consumption, which also reduces calorie intake. Ninja, Philips, NuWave, Cuisinart, and Farberware are among the top brands offering air fryers. Each of them produce models with smart features and programmable modes.
Do Amazon and Walmart have Black Friday sales? The two retailers leading this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping holidays are Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon shoppers from all over the world ordered more than 18 million toys and 13 million fashion products on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2018. During Black Friday last year Amazon shoppers enjoyed free shipping on all their products regardless of the total purchase amount.
eMarketer reports that Walmart generated almost 132 million online visits during Black Friday last year. It capitalized on its massive footprint by offering click-and-collect options for holiday shoppers.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.