BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sony mirrorless camera Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Egg have compared the best Sony Alpha A7III, A6500 and A6000 camera deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Sony Camera deals:
- Save up to $300 on Sony Alpha mirrorless digital cameras & bundles at Walmart - check the latest savings on the top-rated a6000, a6500 & a7iii mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of Sony Alpha mirrorless & digital cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on highly-rated Sony mirrorless digital cameras, accessory bundles & cases
- Save up to $200 on the Sony Alpha a6500 mirrorless digital camera at Amazon - instant savings on the popular digital mirrorless camera with 24.2MP CMOS sensor and 120fps UHD 4K video
- Save up to $150 on the Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera at Amazon - save on the top-rated mirrorless DSLR camera with 16-50mm zoom lens and 3-inch tilting LCD
- Save $193 on the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Camera and 16-50mm Lens Bundle at Walmart
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a7II & a7III mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Sony’s top-rated a7II & a7III mirrorless cameras
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Sony A7III is the flagship product of Sony for the E-mount model and is being dubbed as the mini A9 for photographers who are looking for a budget camera. The Sony A6500, the successor of the popular A6000, is also another flagship camera that leads the series of units for the APS-C range. They are both very capable cameras that can produce quality images and 4K video.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? The two retailers leading this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping holidays are Amazon and Walmart.
eMarketer predicts that Amazon will dominate the e-commerce market in 2019 and account for 47% of total online sales. They also predict that Amazon will grow 20% to reach almost $283 billion in total yearly sales. Free shipping without a minimum purchase amount proved highly successful in boosting Amazon’s sales and reputation last year, as millions of products left shelves and found their way into US homes over the holiday shopping season.
Edison Trends reports that Walmart experienced the second biggest growth in online sales during Black Friday 2018. Walmart saw a 23% increase in online revenue while Amazon grew by 25% compared to the preceding year’s figures.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.