BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best STEM toys Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Anki Cozmo robots, LeapPad tablets, Zoomer interactive pets, Sphero programmable balls and more.
Best STEM Toys deals:
- Save up to 34% on top-rated Anki Cozmo STEM toy robots, kits & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Cozmo Limited Edition in Interstellar Blue, Collector’s Edition & Red & White
- Save on LeapFrog STEM educational toys, reading systems & learning tablets at Amazon - LeapFrog’s top-rated LeapPad Learning Tablets include access to curated award-winning school-readiness apps
- Save up to 68% on a wide range of STEM & educational toys at Walmart - save on top-rated educational toys from Sphero, Anki Cozmo, Sphero, Zoomer, LeapFrog & more
- Save up to 50% on LeapFrog toys & tablets - at Walmart
- Save up to $90 on Zoomer toy robots at Amazon
- Save on Sphero robotic balls & other STEM learning toys & kits at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated robotic toys from Sphero Sprk+, Mini, RVR, Bolt & Specdrums
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Educational toys are great for children because they enable them to learn and play at the same time. STEM Toys are toys which were created based on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. The LeapPad, a product of LeapFrog, is a tablet for kids that has features dedicated to develop skills in Math, Science, Music, and Reading. Kids interested in robotics would surely enjoy the Anki Cozmo or Sphero.
What percentage discounts do retailers give on Black Friday? Black Friday typically sees retailers across the country offering significant discounts from 20% off up to over 50% on top-rated items.
Shoppers can find the best Black Friday deals online. Every year, more people continue to switch to online shopping to avoid the stress of traveling into stores during the busy holiday weekend.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.