BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Cricut deals for Black Friday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Saver Trends. Links to the top Cricut cutting machine, heat press and craft tool deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
- Best Cricut deals:
- Save up to $308 on Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machines and bundles at Cricut.com - check live prices on Everything & Essentials bundles with vibrant colors like raspberry, fuschia, lilac, rose & Martha Stewart edition
- Save up to $217 on Cricut maker machines & bundle deals at Cricut.com
- Save up to $153 on the Cricut EasyPress & EasyPress Mini machines at Cricut.com
- Save up to $110 on Cricut cutting machines & craft tool bundles at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Cricut Maker and Explore Air 2 in Mint & Champagne
- Save up to $50 on Cricut machines at Walmart
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cricut makes the perfect tool for people who want to cut different types of materials. Explore Air 2 is one of the highly-rated Cricut Maker machines out there. It comes with a free-to-access design software. For accurate results, it offers a smart set dial feature. Great savings are also available for Cricut bundle deals. One can cut different kinds of materials at once with this machine.
Black Friday 2019 falls on what day? November 29th marks this year’s Black Friday while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
Amazon shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s deals for several weeks before Black Friday as they normally start in early November. As the four-day sales weekend approaches, Amazon releases new deals every hour. Starting October 25th, Walmart is offering customers significant discounts on a variety of products such as electronics, furniture and toys. Walmart’s Early Deals Drop runs until the end of November. Walmart’s online Black Friday sale normally begins on November 27th whilst its in-store sales typically begin the following night on Thanksgiving.
The majority of online retailers typically run deals until Cyber Monday, but shoppers should be on the lookout for more discounts this year lasting for the entire week. Amazon is particularly known for offering discounts on electronics, gifts, and top holiday products during its Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.