BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday & Cyber Monday trampoline deals are here. Experts at The Consumer Post have compared the best Skywalker, Bounce Pro and more top-rated trampoline deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Trampoline deals:
- Save up to 56% on top-rated Skywalker trampolines at Walmart - including savings on 8 foot, 9 foot, 12 foot and 15 foot trampolines
- Save up to 46% on Bounce Pro trampolines - check the latest deals on 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 & 15-foot trampolines at Walmart
- Save up to 60% on mini trampolines at Walmart - including deals on top-rated exercise and fitness trampolines in a range of sizes
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of top-rated trampolines at Walmart - including savings on My First Trampoline and Skywalker trampolines
- Save up to $200 on Skywalker trampolines at Amazon - check available deals on top-selling Skywalker rectangle, mini, 15 foot, 17 foot & Jump N’ Dunk trampolines
- Save up to $450 on a wide range of trampolines at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling round, square & rectangle trampolines from trusted brands including Skywalker & My First Trampoline
- Save up to 47% on mini trampolines at Amazon
- Save up to $95 on rectangle trampolines at Amazon - choose from an array of sizes and models including 8 x 14 & 9 x 15 Gymnast- & 10 x 17 Olympic-size trampolines
- Save on My First trampolines at Amazon - My First Trampoline’s heavy-duty matting & enclosed netting for trampolines ensure quality & kids’ safety
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Since most families enjoy spending time outdoors, Skywalker has come up with trampolines - all of which are guaranteed safe and long-lasting - to complete the whole outdoor experience. My First Skywalker Trampoline is specially-designed for babies and toddlers. It has a wider lower enclosure net to further ensure safety, a protective frame pad and jump pads with colourful prints. Adults, on the other hand, can enjoy the rectangle-shaped models.
What percentage savings do stores give on Black Friday? Black Friday savings can range from 20% off up to 50% and higher across both online and brick-and-mortar stores.
E-commerce portals continue to receive more traffic than brick-and-mortar stores during Black Friday. In 2018, 41.4 million went online to shop for holiday deals while only 34.7 million visited retail outlets, according to data from the National Retail Federation.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.